Ended Trainers (2)
Position: Trainers (2 Persons)
Department: Shelter / CCCM Project
Location: in Al-Hudaydah governorate(AlKhukha)
Starting date: As soon as possible
End Date: 30 Sept 2020
The Society for Humanitarian Solidarity (SHS) is a nonprofit humanitarian NGO based in Aden, Yemen. It was founded in 1995.The SHS provides assistance to refugees and migrants who arrive in Yemen every year. The organization also assists the local community in Yemen.The NGO won the Nansen Refugee Award, dedicated by the UNCHR. SHS has a history of partnerships with UNCHR, As well as with OCHA, WFP, and UNFPA.
General purpose of the position:
With the support and supervision of project manager, the tasks of the trainer will Teach IDPS how to install TSK and follow up its implementation according to the approved standard specifications and project manager instructions.
- Preparing statements for distribution and following up on distribution operations in cooperation with local supervisors.
- Training of IDPs how to install TSK quality tents and monitoring continuous implementation.
- Preparing periodic reports and sending them to the project manager.
- Ensure that the installation is in accordance with the standard specifications.
- Attend regular and urgent meetings as required.
- Accomplish the other necessary activities related to the office and project tasks.
- Provide technical and professional support to the field team and volunteers.
- Write and submit all kinds of required reports.
Bachelor degree in related field.
Experience and Skills:-
- At least 2 years of professional work experience in similar responsible position or related programs with NGOs.
- Strong computer proficiency, particularly with Microsoft office.
- Proficiency in writing report in a timely manner.
- Strong interpersonal and organizational skills, and ability to work under pressure and in changing circumstances.
- Communication skill with others.
- Work independently and cooperatively with team members is required.
- Sense of creativity and initiative essential.
To apply for this job, please click on this link and fill the form :