Ended Technical Worker (Plumber)
The International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) is an independent, neutral organization ensuring humanitarian protection and assistance for victims of war and armed violence. Please visit www.icrc.org for more information.
The ICRC is looking for a suitable candidate to fill the position of:
Technical Worker (Plumber)
Contract type: Daily worker
Number of posts: 1 Post
Duty Station: Sanaa
Start date of announcement: 13.10.2020
The Technical Worker ensures proper plumping maintenance of ICRC premises and equipment.
Accountabilities & Responsibilities
- Ensure that all the water tanks, drainage system, sewerage collection points are maintained and clean for all premises.
- Follow up the execute repair and maintenance works in the delegation and at ICRC premises at large.
- Inspects and receives the pluming materials from the suppliers with cooperation with direct supervisor.
- Prepare the list of materials required for pluming maintenance works.
- Any Other duties related to the area of responsibility.
- Primary school level and some vocational training required.
- Basic knowledge of spoken and written English.
Professional Experience Required
- 2-3 years' experience in a similar position.
- Has the technical skills necessary to do the job.
- People management
- Team work & Collaboration
- Representing the ICRC
- Beneficiary & Client focused
- Work under pressure
- Letter of Motivation in English
- C.V. in English (maximum 3 pages);
- Copies of the Academic Certificates, Work Certificates, and Letters of Recommendation if any.
Please send your applications by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Indicating in the subject line: Technical Worker (Plumber)
Applications with no clear indication of the subject will not be considered.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline to send your application: 20.10.2020