FSC #: IHAY/2019/xxxxx
Length of Time: 12 Months
Number of positions: 1
FHI 360 has been responding to the humanitarian crisis along the Western Coast of Yemen since 2018. Through an integrated health, nutrition, and WASH program, FHI 360 has to date supported six static health facilities, including rehabilitation of two that were non-functional since the conflict broke out, and one mobile health team. Under the IHAY program, these facilities have provided more than 90,000 health consultations to beneficiaries. In 2020, FHI 360 trained a cadre of Community Health Volunteers to reach additional populations. Furthermore, since January 2020, FHI 360 has served as the NGO co-lead for the Aden Sub-Health Cluster. With a country office in Aden and a field office in Al Mokha, FHI 360 has a staff of over 30 expatriate and national staff. FHI 360 renewed its Prime Agreement with MoPIC in March 2020, valid for another two years, and operates programming with a valid signed sub-agreement and MOUs in compliance with the Government of Yemen.
Under supervision of the Housekeeping Supervisor, the cleaner is responsible ensuring proper upkeep of the FHI 360 office/guest house.
KEY RESPONSIBILITIES AND DELIVERABLES
- Clean the Office / Guest house (collect and dispose rubbish; clean the floor, windows, office rooms and furniture, guest house rooms and beds, etc.)
- Keep the office in good working order;
- Ensure that the office is in good hygienic conditions;
- Ensure that the guest house is in good residential order and hygienic conditions;
- Operate machines used for cleaning including vacuum cleaner, laundry machine and iron, etc.
- Inform the logistician of any problem, maintenance needs concerning the building;
- Ensure that all the cleaning products and tea/coffee/sugar are available and store them in a safe place;
- Make sure hot and clean cold water are available for consumption at all times in the office;
- Follow-up of the consumption of cleaning products, tea-sugar & water with the supervisor;
- Any other duty assigned by the supervisor for the maintenance of the office or guesthouse.
- Experience in a similar job – ideally in an office setting
- Good physical conditions; able to work standing for extended number of hours
Please send your current CV via email below: firstname.lastname@example.org by 21st Oct 2020
please mention in the email subject the position and location you apply for it.
Please Name your CV file with your name, and don’t send more than one time; otherwise it won’t be taken into consideration
Don’t attach any other documents; such as, certificates, photo….etc, only CV and cover letter
(only electronic submissions and no phone calls, please)