Ended Data Entry
Posted on: 17 Oct 2020
Position: Data Entry
Starting date: As soon as possible
End Date: 23 Oct 2020
The Society for Humanitarian Solidarity (SHS) is a nonprofit humanitarian NGO based in the in Aden, Yemen. It was founded in 1995. The SHS provides assistance to refugees and migrants who arrive in Yemen every year. The organization also assists the local community in Yemen. The NGO won the Nansen Refugee Award, dedicated by the UNCHR. SHS has partnerships with UNCHR, OCHA, UNFPA and WFP.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
1. Controls fixed assets.
2. Monitors and reviews monthly reports in the office and in the field.
3. Conducts periodic and annual inventory of fixed assets and updates the Assets database.
4. Monitors the monthly stock of imported and exported fuel.
5. Assists in making internal shifts for employees in the data department and how to store, archive, and monitor them.
6. Analyzes data and gives indicators for project manager.
7. Assists project personnel, as appropriate, in ensuring smooth coordination of procurement and delivery processes
9. Assists project staff, as required, in ensuring smooth coordination procurement and delivery processes.
10. Maintains complete files of procurement activities according to specifications outlined in the SHS Procurement Policy Manual.
11. Have a clear understanding of SHS Procurement policies and procedures and uphold SHS standards of professionalism and confidentiality;
12. Schedules, tracks in logbooks the routine and major maintenance of the transport pool.
13. Assists project Management with Asset Management inside the SHS Aden office and at all field sites.
14. Regularly updates asset register with changes and new acquisitions;
15. Updates electronic master list of SHS assets and their specifics monthly.
16. Conducts himself/herself both professionally and personally in such a manner as to bring credit to SHS and to not jeopardize its humanitarian mission.
17. Other duties as assigned.
ACCOUNTABILITY REPORTS DIRECTLY TO:
Data entry Head Office, Distribution Officer, reporting officer
WORKS DIRECTLY WITH: Project Manager ,Data Management Reporting officer , Field Offices, and Distribution officer.
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE:
- University degree in administration and/IT or relevant experience.
- Fluency in written and spoken English and Arabic.
- Strong computer skills required
Click on this link and fill the form : https://ee.humanitarianresponse.info/x/1mQqFN0t