Ended MIS Business Analyst
شركة وليد الحرازي وشريكه للتدقيق والإستشارات عضو جينيفا جروب إنترناشيونال من الشركات الرائدة في اليمن في مجال التدقيق والإستشارات والتي هي عضو في جينيفا جروب إنترناشيونال (com.ggi.www) والتي تعتبر من الشركات الرائدة في العالم والمتواجدة في اكثر من 120دولة حول العالم.
تم تكليف شركتنا بالتعاقد مع : محلل أنظمة معلومات
Deadline 19 October 2020
- Requirements planning and management, including Identifying requirements activities and determining approach Estimating activities Measuring and reporting progress
- Requirements elicitation (user stories) , including any or all of the following techniques: document analysis, brainstorming, focus groups, interface analysis, interviews, observation, prototyping, requirements workshops, reverse engineering, and surveys and/or questionnaires
- Requirements analysis and documentation, including Documenting, organizing and analyzing stakeholder, functional, non-functional and transition requirements Creating TO BE process flow charts, data flow diagrams, and use cases/activity diagrams as applicable Performing interface analysis Identifying and tracking risks, issues, assumptions and constraints Managing and resolving conflicting requirements
- Performing impact analyses for requirements-related change requests
- Communicating requirements, including presentations, reviews, and obtaining sign-offs
- Software test, Supporting the implementation of the solution Facilitating problem resolution Communicating solution impacts
- Participating in post-implementation reviews and assessments
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum of 7 years’ experience in systems and software development.
- At least 5 years of experience in online web enabled MIS development.
- Previous experience in E&M systems in international NGOs.
- Intermediate-level experience with strategy analysis, requirements elicitation, research and analysis and facilitation
- Experience working directly with both senior business leaders and end-user staff. •
- Intermediate-level skills with MS Office Suite
- Intermediate-level skills with project management software like MS project
- Must have system integration experience APIs,
- Experience in R language is a plus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills is necessary
- Experience working with Microsoft platform and Microsoft related development products required
- Maintain a meticulous attention to detail
To apply, please visit the following link: