Ended ERP Finance Analyst
- Bachelor degree in Commerce – Accounting, Business Information Systems.
- Minimum 2 years experience in related ERP or financial systems field.
- Strong core finance and accounting background, with experience in implementing ERP systems.
- Strong Excel skills, including using functions/ formulas to format data such as v-lookup, pivot tables, error-checking, and developing properly formatted reports.
- Passion for solving customer problems and joy from successful solutions.
- Excellent interpersonal skills including verbal and written communication skill, teamwork, and customer service mentality.
- Excellent level in English Language.
- Work directly with multiple customers to gather & analyze business requirements to establish and implement best fit Odoo EPR solution.
- Perform Functional configurations, Data/Field Mapping, Functional Testing, Training etc.
- Propose, design, test and integrate CorTex ERP products’ features.
- Document features design and integration diagrams.
- Prepare User Guides and How-to Videos.
- Train super users.
- Master data preparation and upload.
- End user feedback collection.
- Responding to the company ERP products forum.
- Good with following standards in documentations
- Clean communication skills.
- Self-motivated and eager to learn more.
- Analytical and holistic point of view.
- Ability to identify customers pain points.
- Works well under stress especially with tight deadlines and demanding customers.
Interested candidates should send and email with C.V attached to this email: email@example.com