The International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) is an independent, neutral organization ensuring humanitarian protection and assistance for victims of war and armed violence. Please visit www.icrc.org for more information.
The ICRC is looking for a suitable candidate to fill the position of:
Contract type: Open Ended
Number of posts: 1 Post
Duty Station: Bajil
Storekeeper 2 is responsible for the proper handling and storage of goods in the warehouse in accordance with the standard operating procedures (SOPs). S/He supervises and organizes the work of the Bajil Hospital medical warehouse.
Accountabilities & Responsibilities
- Receives and checks incoming goods against the delivery note and reports any issues.
- Ensures that goods are properly stored, picked, packed and loaded and reports any issues.
- Ensures that all the stored goods are properly labelled (expiry dates, batch numbers, manufacturer, etc.) and recorded.
- Weighs and tallies goods during loading and unloading.
- Updates bin cards and stock cards when supervising an inventory transaction.
- Participates in inventory counts.
- Keeps the facility's equipment and materials neat, clean and orderly and reports any issues.
- Where required, ensures that temperatures are duly recorded.
- May be called upon to supervise the Loaders or day workers.
- Secondary school diploma.
- Vocational training in administration or logistics, or equivalent experience.
- Good command of English
- Computer literacy.
Professional Experience Required
- Minimum two years' experience in storekeeping.
- Team-management experience an asset.
- Experience working in a pharmaceutical company required.
- People management
- Team work & Collaboration
- Representing the ICRC
- Beneficiary & Client focused
- Letter of Motivation in English
- C.V. in English (maximum 3 pages);
- Copies of the Academic Certificates, Work Certificates, and Letters of Recommendation if any.
Please send your applications by email to email@example.com
Indicating in the subject line: Medical Storekeeper
Applications with no clear indication of the subject will not be considered
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Deadline to send your application: 26.11.2020