Job title: Project Manager
Location: Aden governorate.
Field medical foundation (FMF)
FMF is a non-profit and non-governmental organization aiming to provide health, nutrition, food security and protection and livelihood services as a humanitarian response to the escalating socio-economic situation in Yemen since 2012
The project Manager (PM) is responsible for implementing livelihood activities FFA/FFT.
PM will work closely with Programs Management and support staffs (finance, logistic ,office staff and field staff ) to ensure livelihood activities are implemented according to plan
- Ensure timely planning and implementation of livelihood project activities.
- Oversee ongoing program management and administration of the field teams across the various field locations.
- Ensure that beneficiaries are effectively targeted according to established vulnerability criteria.
- Offer necessary on-site management along with proper quality control measures for ensuring the entire project finish on time.
- Develop and maintain good lines of communication and relationships with local authorities and the local community.
- Ensure proper monitoring of livelihood project according to objectives and indicators. .
- Ensure effective supervision of project implementation through good management to the team project and project monitoring visits on a regular basis.
- Ensure proper and regular program reporting according to Donor standards..
- Ensure implementing the feasibility assessment to investigate on most appropriate strategy to implement the project.
- Ensure a monthly follow up of the project indicators..
- Provide team members with information, tools and other resources to improve performance and reach objectives.
Coordination and Representation:
- Effective communication with external partners/stakeholders and other organizations operating in targeted area for coordination and partnership opportunities
- Participate in cluster coordination meetings, as needed
- Maintain effective communications with the local authorities and local community
- Represent FMF in the operational area at government, cluster and donor meetings, as required
- Conduct himself/herself both professionally and personally
- Perform other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
- University degree in relevant field (humanitarian assistance and/ or development, economics and management, political and social studies with a management focus).
- A minimum of four (3) years’ experience in a relevant senior position.
- A minimum of 3 years field experience with NGOs ,INGOs.
- Previous experience working on supervisory roles
- Extremely flexible, and have the ability to cope with stressful situations.
- Proficient in computer applications, especially with MS Word and MS Excel, MS PowerPoint.
- Good analytical skills and leadership qualities
- Strong communication and reporting skills
- Strong organizational skills and ability to prioritize workload
- Strong interpersonal and intercultural skills.
- Knowledge with donor’s policies and requirements
- Ability to work under high pressures
- Strong English language speaking and writing abilities
Applicants should send a CV and covering letter, both in English, to Field Medical Foundation ( firstname.lastname@example.org )
with the title of the position, you are applying for in the title of the email.