Finance / Logistic Assistant (Internship)
Term of Reference (Internship)
Position: Finance / Logistic Assistant (Internship)
Department: Finance / Logistic
About Building foundation For Development:
Building Foundation for Development (BFD), a non-Governmental, non-Profit organization (NGO), a humanitarian-based development oriented which over years extended coverage to several governorates. It is being committed to contribute in attainment of the sustainable human development goals and realization of the vision of peace and welfare through sustainable and effective development projects.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
The Finance / Logistic Assistant (Internship) will be responsible but not limited to:
- Fill in checks according to the information provided in the payment vouchers and payment requests
- Ensure that payment vouchers and payment requests are accurate and properly signed.
- Must verify signatures and accuracy of checks before giving them to Finance Officer to be posted.
- Pay and release money to suppliers and staff members according to BFD Manual.
- Keeping records of cash and other details involved in Cash Advances transactions.
- Deposit, cash checks, withdraws and transfers cash/checks in the bank for projects and Administration.
- Collects bank statements on monthly basis for all projects and administration or whenever requested by Senior Finance Officer.
- Makes photocopies of all checks
- Forwards all the payment vouchers, bills, invoices and documents after they are handed over or settled to the Finance Officer in sequential order and appropriate time.
- Review payment request documentations in order to follow payment process.
- Preparing day-to-day financial payment vouchers.
- Process payment documents as per procedure and inform suppliers for collection of their cheque.
- Assist in project’s asset management and asset tracking.
- Assist in maintaining comprehensive inventory of all equipment to include signing out of valuable equipment to staff.
Qualifications & Skills
- Bachelor degree in Finance, Accounting,
- Excellent English and Arabic Languages (Writing and speaking) are required.
- Good knowledge in Microsoft Excel.
We uphold the Humanitarian Principles; our key values:
- Integrity and transparency
- Communicating openly, clearly, timely and appropriately.
- Excellence in all activities
BFD offers equal opportunities, however priority given to qualified females.
Interested candidates are requested to submit their applications through this link:
Interviews will be conducted on a ROLLING BASIS, and based on urgency; we may fill the position prior to the closing date
Deadline to send your application: before: 2/12/2020