Field Legal Support Assistant
An independent, nonprofit, nongovernmental organization that works across Yemen is looking for a suitable candidate to fill the position of " Field Legal Support Assistant".
Based in: Shabwah
Deadline: Nov 24th, 2020
The legal Support Field Assistant is in charge of all the activities related to the issue of monitoring, documenting, and providing legal support to victims of violations against human rights, as well as cases of women and children.
- Provide legal support to cases, and cases of women and children, which are given priority and special attention.
- Conduct field visits to places of concern to conduct meetings with officials and decision makers and where providing legal support and conducting follow ups are required.
- Report the monitored and documented cases information and interviews to the center on timely basis.
- Maintain an excel database to ensure that statistics and other reports are produced on timely basis.
- Compile narrative and data reports on the implementation process update of legal activities
- Perform any other tasks as assigned by the direct supervisor/s and the unit manager.
All roles and responsibilities assigned by the management and related to unit work.
Experience and mandatory criteria:
- Bachelor’s degree in Law
- Law practice card holder
- At least two years of proven work experience in the practice of Law or any related fields.
- Two years of Experience working with NGOs or international NGOs, particularly in the protection Sector.
- Experience in handling challenging situations, carrying out interviews and focus group discussions, analyzing information provided and drafting reports.
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office Programs.
- Professional English is preferred.
Candidates need to submit their CVs and a Cover Letter to: email@example.com