Ended Area Program Support Coordinator
CARE International is currently seeking an Area Program Support Coordinator to provides a vital assistance to the area manager, driving everything forward from planning to implementation.
The position: Area Program Support Coordinator
Location: Taiz Area/ based in Taiz Office
Area Program Support Coordinator provides a vital assistance to the area manager, driving everything forward from planning to implementation. His/her actions will directly influence the efficiency and cost-effectiveness of the program. His/her responsibilities is in order to ensure that mission and projects wide procurement, logistic, IT, and admin are conducted in a timely manner within an efficient plan, operating policies and procedures, accurate and up-to-date vendor and clearance agent’s information.
- Supervise the procurement Officer/Assistant.
- Ensure CARE procurement policy is applied efficiently with no violation
- Approve Purchase Orders within her/his authority as Area Program Support Coordinator.
- Ensure that the procurement requests are done as per the plan with no delay.
- Conducting procurement spot check and report that to Program Support Director.
- Conduct visits to the CO and field locations as needed
- Follow donor and CARE guidelines on procurement.
Supervise the Logistic Duties:
- Supervise the logistic Officers/assistants.
- Ensure the distribution plans for FIs and IFIs are implemented as per program plans.
- Ensure warehouse management and area guesthouse are supported and in line with CARE warehouse management policy.
- Ensure that the logistic requests are done as per the plan with no delay.
- Enforce the projects/area vehicles are following CARE fleet management policy including monthly check up and reporting.
- Follow CARE guidelines on Logistic.
Supervise Area Office Admin Services:
- Supervise the admin officers/assistants.
- Ensure that the admin duties are done in order to help providing support to staff and project implementation.
- Ensure a good work environment for the team including spaces.
- Follow CARE guidelines on Admin
- Supervise the IT officers/assistants.
- Ensure that IT support is given for staff and project implementation in timely manner.
- Follow CARE guidelines on IT
- Supervise, lead, guide and support the following positions: the procurement, logistic, admin, IT, and drivers in the office directly.
- Ensure that staff in these positions are recruited in a timely way, well oriented, and meet the requirements of their position
- Solicit feedback from staff and supervisors to guide coaching of staff
- Help identify CARE staff training needs by doing professional surveys and providing training support regarding internal policies or for other specific needs
- Minimum of bachelor degree in business administration or in related field
- 5 years' experiences in procurement, Admin, and logistic areas
- Aware of INGOs work process and has related experience
- Fluent in English and Arabic languages
- Able to work under pressure as part of a busy team
- Demonstrates a high level of interpersonal skills and patience
- Proficiency knowledge in using computer software.
- Demonstrable commitment to gender-sensitive practices
- Comply with all relevant CARE policies and procedures with respect to child protection, workplace environment, employee code of conduct and all other related subjects.
Application Procedure: Interested applicants should apply through below link by January 19, 2021.
Please do not apply unless you meet minimum application requirements, otherwise you will not be considered. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.