Ended HR Admin Officer
Oxfam is a global community who believe poverty isn’t inevitable. It’s an injustice that can be overcome. We are shop volunteers, women’s right activists, marathon runners, aid workers, coffee farmers, street fundraisers, goat herders, policy experts, campaigners, water engineers and more. And we won’t stop until everyone can live life without poverty for good.
To support and implement the full range of Human Resource operational support for effective people management. To efficiently and effectively execute all Administrative function for Ibb’s office
What we are looking for
The post holder role will be responsible for HR and Administration Function in Ibb ensuring implementation of HR and Administration approved policies and procedures, compliance of HR and Administration minimum standards and delivery of agreed Key Performance Indicators.
Recruitment, Induction, and Contracts Management
- Coordinate and facilitate delivery of timely recruitment and selection processes
- Ensure completeness of all recruitment documentation (from staff requisition to filed signed contracts and contract amendments).
- Coordinate and facilitate all on boarding processes and have signed completed schedule filed for reference. This include ensure new staff undertake all mandatory courses. Welcome new and transferred employees ensuring that they have the tools and knowledge needed to perform their job properly and get engaged within the Organization, Assuring the proper arrangements of new staff equipment’s (ID, laptop, phone …Where applicable)
- Timely coordination with the HR Manager in terms of contract extension, end of contract notice and new contracts.
Benefits and Compensation
- Ensure applicable reward policies (R&R, TOIL, HTW etc) are communicated to all staff.
- Timely processing monthly payroll changes and submit the same to the payroll focal point
- Advice and participate in benchmark processes with purpose of maintaining adequate, affordable and attractive reward package.
- Ensure all staff in your respective location have all details related to Social security payments
- Coordinate and facilitate Let’s Talk processes to ensure each staff has agreed annual performance objectives with clear deliverables, clear success measures, and Learning development.
- Review all completed Performance review and develop Training Program based on the feedback
- Make follow up on performance related gaps as reported from the Let’s Talk sessions in coordination with the CHRM and PM.
- Provide periodic orientation session to staff so as to understand application of various forms of Let’s Talk and how this is linked to JPs and approved COP
- Ensure timely probation appraisal and implement required action.
HR Data Management and Reports
- Timely updating of GOLD in accordance with OGB standards. Ensure data entered into the system is 100%.
- Monthly updating of Organogram to reflect Payroll and GOLD system data.
- Updating of Physical file and ensure all required documents are in the hard copy file and in the GOLD system.
- Prepare monthly HR reports by 5th of each month, this will include Staff List Tracker, Let’s Talk Tracker, Filed Audit Tracker, Leave Tracker, Timesheet Tracker,
- Maintain a file containing job descriptions, staff employment contracts and other relevant documents, based on guidance provided by the HR Manager and required by Law.
Policies Implementation and Compliance
- Awareness creation for Code of Conduct and all 17 policies attached to it. Conduct periodic refresher
- Ensure application of staff handbook in decision making to enable consisetency, fairness, equality and openness.
- Communicate need for change to any locally developed policy to the Country HR Manager
- Implementation of HR minimum Standards as per the guidance provided by the Country HR Manager from time to time.
Employee Relations Matters
- In Coordination with the Country HR Manager and Programme Manage manage employee relations disputes, complaints and conflicts in a professional manner with the aim of empowering employees and supervisors to have the necessary tools, resources and knowledge to resolve conflicts in a positive reinforcement manner
- Through weekly team meetings remind staff on teamwork, grievances resolution and values of Oxfam
- Report all Employee Relations Matters to the Country HR Manager or through whistleblowing channels.
Staff Development, Succession Plans, and Exit Management
- Coordinate all training and development needs, succession planning and talent management, morale and motivation building, culture and attitudinal development.
- Lead exit management process to ensure seamless and smooth transition for departing employees.
- Conduct exit interviews with exiting staff, generate exit reports, analyze the gaps and share outputs with HR manager and other stakeholders and suggest improvement plans.
- Management of organisational culture as per the Oxfam Values, report any matter contravene with Oxfam values and Policies.
- Implement Oxfam standard operating guidelines for general administrational and provide administrative support to staff and visitors.
- Analyse and develop service contracts/agreements for outsourced services and regularly monitor the performance of service providers to ensure that the contracts are respected.
- Maintaining, keeping track of, and update records and payment schedules of the office utilities.
- Coordinate the maintenance and management of Oxfam office and guest house furniture, equipment, other facilities & utilities.
- Coordinate and overall manage office running and management (maintenance, repairs; equipment; stationery
Interested candidates to apply using the below Link:
Oxfam doesn't charge any fees for recruitment and doesn't have any relationship with recruitment agencies in Yemen
منظمة أوكسفام لا تفرض أي رسوم على التوظيف وليس لها اي علاقة مع كالات التوظيف في اليمن