Ended Female Interpreter
Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF) is an International Humanitarian Organization providing medical aid to populations in distress, victims of natural and man-made disasters and victims of armed conflict, regardless of race, religion and political believes. For more information, visit our Arabic website, www.msf-me.org
Médecins Sans Frontières - France is looking for Yemeni nationals to recruit for the following position:
Location: MSFF –Saadah/Hayden
Contract duration: One year (renewable)
Contract type: Full time contract
- The general objective of the Interpreter is to support MSF activities by providing pertinent oral and written translations for medical, administrative and coordination team members whose native language is not Arabic.
- In addition, the Translator supports the team capacity building efforts by taking on translation during staff training and providing language training to MSF staff if required. Translation of documents
KEY OF RESPONSIBILITIES:
- On a daily basis, accompany the international staff to his place of work (hospital, office, outreach locations, etc.) and in his visits (meetings, assessments, etc.) and provide accurate translation during contacts in local language with medical professionals, patients, staff and any other relevant actors.
- Translation and/or double-checking of translation for specific medical documents (medical protocols, etc.)
- Translation and/or double-checking of translation for administrative documents (rental contracts, job descriptions, HR issues, etc.)
- Translation of presentations during staff training (medical, logistic or management)
- Active participation in language courses (Arabic or English) for MSF or MoH staff if required
- Helping the field coordinator or any other visiting member of the coordination by providing oral translation during meetings with authorities or staff taking place in the local language
- Translation and/or double checking of translation of documents on the request of coordination members (such as agreements with authorities)
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
• Secondary Education (Essential), university degree desirable.
• Previous working experience with NGO’s (Desirable).
• Essential, Very fluent English (reading ,writing and spoken)
• Essential, computer literacy (word, excel and internet)
- Work will be in Hayden hospital of 64 beds.
- Hayden is situated in a remote area in Saadah governorate, it is located around 80 KM west of Saada city.
- No accommodation will be provided.
Médecins sans Frontières France – Saadah/ Haydan
Applications must be in English language. Candidates should submit a Cover Letter, CV and copies of qualifications.
Please send your application to Msfffirstname.lastname@example.org
Or bring it to the CV Box in Saadah /Hayden office
Please in the subject of the email: “Female Interpreter – Hayden”
Deadline for application: 21-01-2021
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interviews. No face-to-face contact or phone contact will be considered. Any documents sent to MSF-F (CV, cover letter, copies of diploma, recommendations letters copy of education certificate –valid licence related work experience) will not be returned by MSF-F. Uncompleted documents will not be considered