Ended Complaints Assistant (Only Female)
Complaints Assistant (Only Female)
Sectional/Unit: Program Department
Contract Duration: 9 month
Duty station: Al Mukha
Supervisor: MEAL Officer
Reference: Complaints Assistant .21.10
About Generations without Qat Organization:
GWQ is a voluntary non-governmental youth organization was launched in 2007 as an initiative of young Yemeni volunteers with the common goals to involve, guide and invest in development of youth abilities. The initiative started to work on awareness raising around the negative consequences of chewing of Qat (a softdrug) as a bad habit that Yemenis are involved in. Later on this original focus was extended to include the concept of civic education and to work on developmental issues with and by youth to enable them to be leaders in their communities.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Answer/Listen, process and respond to complaints and guide beneficiaries that seek help through hotline.
- Ensure that up-to-date programming & other relevant information is available and shared with people in need through hotlines, helpdesk, outreach, and other information sharing platforms.
- Ensure that all complaints are channeled internally and to partners for review and to be responded within 2 weeks with beneficiary satisfaction feedback.
- Ensure a proper filling system for all the complaints and feedback received through the program Kobo.
- Ensure that sensitive feedback and complaints are channeled through the right process immediately. (Feedback & Complaints especially on child protection issues, staff misconduct, corruption and fraud).
- Ensure that all systems are functional, and are able to retain confidentiality of the people who provide feedback or complaints by regular physical verifications and by other means appropriate and approved.
- Ensure that the supplies / resources are available to function without interruption. (printed forms, secured suggestion boxes, mobile credit, mobile units, etc.).
- Ensure that daily, weekly and monthly reports are prepared and share with the supervisor and other relevant staff.
- This job description is not intended to be all inclusive and the employee will also perform other related tasks as required.
QUALIFICATIONS AND REQUIREMENTS:
- University degree in a field related to business administration or relevant field.
- At least one year experience in a similar job is preferred.
- Personal Management including initiative, self-motivation and direction.
- Fluent in Arabic and English is essential.
- Ability to set priorities and undertake new tasks quickly
- Ability to communicate effectively with a wide range of audiences.
- Willing to work over time when necessary.
- Ability to work in contribute and to team building environment.
- Ability to maintain performance expectations in diverse cultural contexts, psychologically.
- stressful environments and physical hardship conditions with limited resources.
- Ability consider the complain and realize its details.
To apply, please visit the following link:
Interested candidates are encouraged to apply as soon as possible not to wait until the closing date.
Deadline for Applying: 17/01/2021 .
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.