Ended Oracle APEX Developer
Job Description – Oracle APEX Developer
Company Name: YCash
Position Type: Full-time Permanent
Experience Required: 2+ Years
Education Required: B.Sc. in CS
National Cash Transfer Co.(YCASH) :
The first company specialized in provision of humanitarian transfers services in YEMEN, partnering with financial Service providers & NGOs. It is permitted by the CBY with a commercial record number (17227).
Tel : 02-276903/4/5/6/7
E-mail : email@example.com
Web site : www.ycash.company
Address : Head Quarter - Aden – Khor Makser – Qahtan Al Shaabi Cornice
The role requires a detail-oriented and highly motivated self-starter, who is able to work closely in a collaborative role with other team members.
Excellent English verbal and written communication skills are essential.
Core Role Responsibilities:
- Work closely the team with responsibility for the following task:
- Suggesting application design enhancements and new product features.
- Evaluate new technology options, recommending the adoption of new technologies into the solution.
Required Skills and Experience:
- 2+ years’ experience designing and developing web applications using Oracle APEX.
- Oracle SQL / Oracle PL/SQL programming experience.
- Experience in managing web page layouts with APEX templates and themes.
- Relational Data modeling.
- Knowledge of web application usability trends.
- HTML5 / CSS knowledge.
- Experience collaborating effectively with team members and partners in a distributed project environment.
- Problem Solving: Ability to analyze and resolve complex infrastructure resource and application deployment issues
- Oracle Database performance and tuning.
- APEX Plug-in development.
- Experience integrating REST APIs into APEX applications.
- Web application security / Data security.
B.Sc. in Computer Science or other equivalent technical discipline.
Other Candidate Requirements:
- Professional commitment to high quality, and a passion for learning new skills.
- Detail-oriented individual with the ability to rapidly learn new concepts and technologies.
- Must be a strong team player with the ability to communicate and collaborate effectively in a geographically disperse working environment.