Ended Payroll and Recruitment Senior Officer
Update: Application process clause has been updated
Action Contre la Faim is an International Humanitarian Organization which is private, non-political, non-denomination and non-profit making. Action Contre la Faim vocation is to save lives by combating hunger, disease and those crises threatening the lives of vulnerable men, women and children. Action Contre la Faim currently operates in 46 countries including Yemen globally and conduct programs in nutrition, food security, health, water and sanitation.
Job Title: Payroll and Recruitment Senior officer
Department: Human Resources
Duration: 6 Months Renewable
Supervised by: HR Head of Department
Supervising the national staff administration and payroll, and ensuring the coherence of work organization
Focal point of HOMERE and under the supervision of HRHOD and in collaboration with the bases’ HR Managers:
- Prepare monthly payrolls ,social contributions, taxes payments and declarations to the local authorities
- Follow up on the end of contract dates for all employees, and monitor the process of extending contracts, notification, termination and ensure the timely update on HR software.
- Check the bases’ HR statistics and elaborate the mission’s HR indicators
- Supervise the HR Assistant dealing with HR files in case of audits, and HR reports to the authorities
Provide for the recruitment and training of all employees and promote career development
Under the supervision of HRHOD and in collaboration with the bases’ HR Managers:
- Plan recruitments and participate to recruitment interviews
- Ensure proper follow up of the procedures, implementation and respect of the annual appraisal planning
- Contribute to the construction of the annual training plan of the mission, to its implementation and to its achievement report
- Support the base in the implementation of the tools and procedures for recruitment, appraisals, trainings and career management
Participate to the internal communication and to the sustainability of professional relations with external partners
With the support or by delegation of HRHOD:
- Organize, participate and/or animate staff information meetings
- Elaborate and communicate internal HR notes for the bases
- Dealing with all issues related to Social Security and Tax authorities.
- Participate to the meetings with local authorities and organizations
- Represent ACF during external coordination meetings
Manage the Human Resources team in capital:
- Day-to-day management of the HR team in capital and home staff
- Identify recruitment needs and recruit the team members
- Evaluating the performance and developing the skills of the team members
- Identifying the training needs of the team
Extend other assistance to the department when required.
- Advanced degree in HR, Administration, finance or related field, and at least one year professional experience in HR
- Previous experience as a Supervisor in a NGO is an asset
- Knowledge of collective and individual management fundamentals : local labor law/regulations, staff representation, conflict management, remuneration and social benefits, payroll and staff administration, recruitment, training, career management)
Skills and Competencies
- Team management – organizational skills and management of priorities – good analysis skills – high sense of confidentiality - diplomacy – good relational skills – good English knowledge (oral and written) – computer advanced level (word and excel)
- Be sensitive to others and to the environment
- Able to mentor and transfer its knowledge
- Able to argue, convince, lead a negotiation
- Able to develop, maintain and mobilize a professional external network
ACF offers equal opportunities, to qualified male/female and/or persons with a disability.
- Qualified candidates meeting the above requirements are requested to send an application comprising a detailed CV and Cover Letter in English, Clearly mention the position you have applied + the location of the position in the email’s subject, to email@example.com latest by 28th Jan 2021. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
- RECRUITMENT IS URGENT: Interested candidates are encouraged to apply as soon as possible and not to wait until the closing date, as CVs will be reviewed as they are submitted and INTERVIEWS WILL BE CONDUCTED ON A ROLLING BASIS.