Assistant Financial Manager
Assistant Financial Manager
Position: Assistant Financial Manager (1)
Vacancy Reference Number: AFM - Sanaa/21
Hiring an assistant to help the CFO to manage the financial assets and arrange the financial planning and arranging the financial relations with internal and external parties and Preserving and following up the company's assets and properties.
- Preparing financial reports to analyze the results of the company's activities in financial terms and compare them with the plans and estimated budgets,
- Providing the senior management with the necessary suggestions and recommendations.
- Carry out all financial affairs and financial services, including accounts, revenues and expenditures, direct work on them and coordinate between them, ensure the safety and effectiveness of performance in them, achieve harmony and complementarity between them, and consider all issues that are mentioned in this regard.
- Work to implement the regulations, bylaws, decisions, and instructions related to financial affairs, and to work on disseminating, explaining and interpreting them to all other departments in the company in a way that leads to the generalization of transparency in the company's financial practices.
- Participating in the work of committees and meetings related to the areas of work of the financial administration, for example, periodic and coordination meetings, as well as procurement committees, in order to facilitate the work of the committees and achieve them for the purposes for which they were formed.
- Coordinate with other departments in the company through periodic meetings and contacts, to determine their needs for facilities and financial services, and work to provide them in order to facilitate the work of these units and help them accomplish the work assigned to them.
- Participating with the computer administration in determining the needs of the software packages related to the department's activity in order to reach the full picture of the work steps in the administration in order to increase the efficiency and effectiveness of the administration.
- Participate in preparing the estimated budget, coordinate to tighten control over basic expenditures and other expenditures, study negative and positive deviations resulting from comparing actual spending to the estimated, and submit periodic reports on those deviations to the authorized person.
- Suggesting to the company’s management the appropriate method regarding cash liquidity, in order to increase its revenues.
- Following up the actual exchange movement and feeding current accounts to meet the checks issued, and coordinating with banks on scheduling transfers and overdrafts.
- Issuing instructions for closing accounts before the end of the fiscal year, forming the necessary committees, preparing approvals on debit and credit balances, current bank accounts and investment accounts, and submitting these instructions to the authorized person for approval.
- Work to prepare the final accounts of the company and approve them from the authorized person
- Providing advice and opinion to all administrative units of the company in matters related to financial affairs, and addressing the problems received in this regard.
- Update and organize records, data and statistics related to the department’s activities and keep them and take advantage of the technical capabilities in processing them, and provide the competent authorities with reports, information and data in accordance with the rules and instructions.
- Determining the administration’s needs in terms of manpower, devices and tools, and following up on their provision.
- Preparing periodic reports on the administration’s achievements and suggestions for developing performance therein and submitting them to the Director General.
- Good looking
- Good manners
- Team player
At least Master degree in economy
- not less than 5 years of experience in accounting with hands on oracle /Java/ or Yemensoft systems
- expertise in handling audit and preparing trial balance ,Balance sheet and various jobs related to accounting .
- Excellent English language speaking and writing.
- ability to develop clear and precise reports.
- Ability to plan and organize work independently with minimal supervision paying attention to detail and completing the planned tasks in timely manner
- Supervisory and managerial skills with proven ability to manage a demanding workload
- Ability to work on your own initiative as well as a part of a team
- Previous experience working for I/NGO is an asset
- Proficient in computer application (MS Word, MS Excel)
- Good in both English and Arabic (written and spoken)
- Familiarity with program areas/ applicant from the same location is highly desired
Respect, accountability, courage, excellence, facilitating change, problem solving, collaboration, developing teams, interpersonal skills, contributing to team success, negotiating, planning and organization.
- Interested candidates should send their Resumes in English to email@example.com
- All applications must include the vacancy reference number in the Reference No. Applications without the correct reference number will not be considered.
- Resumes will be considered on a rolling-basis and candidates are encouraged to apply early.