Mobile Application Designer and Developer (2)
Job Title: Mobile Application Designer and Developer
Direct Supervisor : Project Manager
Your Coach Division: Information Technology (Solutions, Products and Services)
Project No. : 2
Background Information :
Your Coach.Ltd aims that the idea of new leadership today is about clear vision to make the future better and how to empowering people who considered as one of the organization competitive advantage to reach their potential.
Inside those philosophy of aims, there is the bases of our business scope (Consultancy and Life Coaching, Managing Distressed Companies ,Recruitment and Manpower Supply, Training and Development, and Information Technology Solutions, Products and Services) and the answer of why Your Coach.Ltd existing as well as our competitive advantage.
Job Purpose Statement:
Mobile apps designer and developer primary duty is to create, maintain and implement the source code to develop mobile apps and programs that meet the needs and requirements of the clients using the computer programming languages.
Functional Responsibilities :
- Discuss the projects proposal items and proposing inputs with project team .
- Formulate the projects proposal into technical aspects ( design process , etc ).
- Plan the entire application lifecycle (concept, design, test, release and support , etc. )
- Integrate technical plan with the project master-plan with due-dates , measures , etc
- Produce fully functional mobile applications and plan new features.
- Suggest specific tests to identify malfunctions and troubleshoot to optimize performance.
- Design interfaces to improve user experience.
- Lead the development process from definition, through design, build, test, release, and maintenance.
- Break any problem down into viable actionable chunks and solve them with clarity and precision.
- Working closely with project team to constantly innovate projects , app functionality and design.
- Ensure new and legacy applications meet quality standards , client’s needs and market requirements .
- Research and suggest new mobile products, applications and protocols.
- Keeping up to date with the terminology, new trends , concepts and best practices for coding mobile apps
- Undertakes on-the-job and other relevant activities within the project scope .
Education , Work Experience ,Knowledge and Skills (Required by the Job) :
- BSc degree in Computer Science or relevant field.
- Proven experience in relevant mobile application projects participation.
- Proven work experience as a mobile application designer / developer at least for two projects or two years .
- Experience in creating digital concepts for global or multinational brands.
- Strong knowledge and skills in conceptualization for mobile applications
- In-depth knowledge of at least two mobile programming language.
- Demonstrable portfolio of released applications on the App store or the Android market.
- Familiarity with OOP design principles , interaction design role , project charter and PMI methodology.
- Excellent creative thinking , analytical skills with a good problem-solving attitude.
- Ability to perform in a team environment.
Additional Considerations :
- Putting the job title as the email subject to be considered.
- Applications received after the closing date will not be considered.
- Qualified female candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
- Only short-listed will be invited to the selection next stage .
Interested candidates should send their Resumes tied with Cover Letter explained your reasons to apply to firstname.lastname@example.org before March 13, 2021.
For more information about Your Coach.Ltd, please contact with us :
Telephone : 00967 713 444 487
Mobile: 00967 734 444 487
Address: 16 Street. Sana'a _Republic Of Yemen
Facebook: Your- CoachLtd