Ended CCCM Reporting Officer
Job Title: CCCM Reporting Officer
Employer: Rawabi Al-Nahda Developmental Foundation (RADF) – Yemen.
Location: Hajjah – Abs, Aslam, Mustaba'a, Wash'ha, Khairan Al-Muharraq, Hajja City, Kuaidanah and Bani Qais
Work Hours: 8 hours per day Full time contract
Post date: 21 February, 2021,
Deadline : 26 February, 2021
Rawabi Al-Nahda Developmental Foundation (RADF) is a non-governmental, voluntary, independent organization established in 27th November 2011, officially registered at the Ministry of Social Affairs as per license (579). Since its establishment, RADF has developed to be one of the most significant local NGOs with well trained and long experienced staff. RADF is a partner with many UN Agency such as UNHCR, UNICEF, FAO, IOM, and UNDP and other international NGOs such as DRC, unified organization, Partner Aid international and partners Yemen and many other local NGOs.
RADF has presence in 6 Governorates in Yemen responding to all areas of humanitarian sectors. Currently RADF is undertaking programs in the fields of protection, Shelter/NFIs, CCCM, and Food Security and livelihoods programming.
RADF, in partnership with UNHCR, is implementing a CCCM project which aims to improve living conditions as well as promoting durable solution with full participation of the displaced and host communities in IDP Hosting Sites across Hajjah governorate. This project will enhance coordination, report gaps to working actors, collect data, support community structure such as IDP committees, identify gaps and provide quick solutions. It also helps to improve basic services and site maintenance, and to create the humanitarian space necessary for the effective delivery of protection and assistance.
- Ensure adherence with RADF policies, tools, handbooks and guidelines.
- With the support of Data Management staff, analyze and synthesize data, create infographics, interactive maps and other communication material as needed.
- guidance and support of CCCM Officer and Data Management staff, suggest and develop reporting processes and appropriate formats for project staff, and monitor and ensure accuracy of data collection to meet all quality reporting requirements.
- Contribute to regularly review project data, ensuring accurate data collection, and analyze the data to ensure the meeting of donor targets, and protection key trends for further reporting and analysis.
- Assist to provide guidance to the field teams on how to best utilize the CCCM tools to ensure that the data collection meet high quality and best practice standards.
- Contribute in revision of draft CCCM reports on protection assessments and incidents, for evidence-based referrals and advocacy for the protection gaps and needs of IDPs and other conflict-affected Persons of Concern (PoCs).
- Contribute to report CCCM trends analysis on a regular basis, and assist to maintain an up to date and in-depth understanding of community dynamics in the communities monitored including the surrounding host community.
- Draft reports of quantitative and qualitative weekly/monthly/quarterly and annual reports by other project staff.
- Assist the Reporting Officer to provide technical capacity building to project staff to improve writing and reporting skills.
- Assist the Reporting Officer to establish and communicate a reporting schedule and ensure submission of reports in a timely manner, and thus provided quality assurance if data with the support of Data Management staff.
- Contribute to overseeing reporting and data quality on Activity Info in an accurate and timely manner.
- Perform any other tasks requested.
- A university degree in English Language.
- 2 years of experience working with I/NGOs in the CCCM sector, with prior reporting, project management and M&E experience.
- Prior familiarity with the implementation of CCCM projects preferred (sufficient technical knowledge).
- Familiarity with research and analysis tools and processes with experience in report writing and data collection.
- Demonstrated experience in deadline driven reporting environment.
- Excellent M&E knowledge and experience, including understanding of how to conduct assessments and analyze data.
- Experience in providing training and support to project staff, and good foundation of monitoring and evaluation skills.
- Experience working with vulnerable and/or conflict affected persons, and case management experience.
- Proven experience in conducting CCCM assessment exercises and understanding of how to utilize relevant tools and approaches.
- Strong conceptual and practical understanding of CCCM issues and specifically RADF's approach to and role in CCCM work including analysis and advocacy.
- Understanding of the CCCM Cluster and other CCCM coordination mechanisms and the roles and mandates of key CCCM actors.
- Strong understanding of humanitarian principles and CCCM guidelines, and familiarity with case management principles, standards and procedures.
- Ability to write reports and situational briefings in English
- Readiness to commit and adhere to the values, mission and vision of RADF.
- Be available for regular trainings provided by RADF and support in identifying staff training needs.
- Attention to details and ability to communicate professionally and effectively - practical and problem-solver.
- Able to ensure quality delivery in stressful environment, punctuality and respect for rules and procedures, and to adhere to deadlines.
- Strong team spirit and ability to work comfortably in multi-cultural contexts
- Good skills with basic software, such as MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Ability to spend extended periods of time in field condition
- Ability to come up with innovative solutions to unexpected and challenging problems
- Ability to deal with heavy work pressure
- Qualified candidates meeting the above requirements are requested to apply through the following link: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSeRQoMFtZRqeVAGvODWRU5rkhOs8aCYcJ0fcS3sxZSy6oEo8A/viewform
- The deadline for receiving the applications is midnight FEB 26 , 2021.
- Due to the urgency of this appointment, interviews would be conducted on a rolling basis and candidates may be identified before the closing date.
- The vacancy may close before the deadline. Until the employer fills the vacancy
- Only short-listed candidates will be contacted