Ended Operation Assistant (5)
Operation Assistant (5)
Position: Operation Assistant
Locations: Multiple Locations (Amran-Sada’a-Taiz-Marib-Raymah)
Vacancy Reference Number:
Reference Number for Amran: OPA- AMN21
Reference Number for Sada’a: OPA- SDA21
Reference Number for Taiz: OPA- AMN21
Reference Number for Marib: OPA- MRB21
Reference Number Ryamah: OPA- RMH21
PURPOSE OF DIVISION:
Operation Assistant: Performs operation and office support activities for sub-offices to ensure efficient operation
To involve & assist in all operation processes of the organization projects and office needs at sub-offices with coordinating with country office from the initial to final stages to insure the smooth running for operation tasks at field level .
- Operation Assistant is accountable for fulfilling his or her roles and responsibilities in line with Organization’s values and principles of fairness, humanity, honesty, respect and fair treatment of his/her colleagues and staff.
Detailed Duties & Responsibilities
- Organize all procurement activates relating to request for proposal, sealed bids, tendering process and price quotes.
- Organize and maintain computerized records containing vendor and bid information.
- Receive, open, screen log and date stamps bid response/quotation, mail as required and organize bids for review by the project management.
- Running all tasks related to procurement.
- Responsible and controlling for all sub-office monthly running needs (office supplies)
- Following office monthly utilities (Telecommunication, Water, Electricity, fuel ext.…)
- Arranging projects workshops
- Raising all required PRs related to operation.
- Controlling the fleet management.
- Sending and receiving document and good
- Following the venders and owner’s claims
- Following the transporters for logistic purpose.
- Assets controlling and maintenance
- Others tasks related to operation.
- Act as a HR focal Point and maintain procedures & regulations.
- Facilitate & arrange interviews & written test sessions of requested.
- Participate in the interviews session if requested.
- Collecting & reviewing the attendance report before submitting to the HR Depart in Country office.
- Introduce new staff in the sub- Offices & follow up on their induction.
- Completing the file of the new staff and share it with HR in the country office.
- Finalize the exit process with leavers.
- Any other related tasks as assigned by HR Manger.
- 2 years of relevant professional work experience. Field work experience.
- Very Good in English and fluent in Arabic.
- Ability to work cooperatively in a team environment.
- Previous experience working for NGOs is an asset
- Ability and willingness to travel and work in rural areas.
- Familiarity with program area is highly desired
- Computer literate, especially MS Word and Excel
Core Values (Required):
- Diversity and Inclusion.
Core Competencies (Required):
- Working with People.
- Drive for Results.
Functional Competencies (Required):
- Formulating Strategies and Concepts.
- Planning and Organizing.
D) PROBLEM SOLVING (Thinking Environment)
Secure and effective operation of all computer systems, related applications, hardware and software. Also, controlling the internal network.
E) WORKING CONDITIONS AND LEVEL OF TRAVEL REQUIRED
This position is located in Amran-Sa’ada-Taiz-Marib and Raymah - Yemen requires 100% attending in the main office and helping the employees to finish their job completely and remote the sub offices.
F) WORKING CONDITIONS AND LEVEL OF TRAVEL REQUIRED
Understanding of and commitment to safeguarding, child safety and protection from sexual abuse and exploitation principles.
Interested and qualified candidates are requested to Click Here .
- All applications must include the vacancy reference number in the Reference No. Applications without the correct reference number will not be considered.
- Qualified Females are strongly encouraged to apply
- Only Short –listed candidates will be contacted.