Ended Cyber-Security Engineer
Employer: Financial Tamkeen company
A cyber-security engineer:
A leading financial company is looking for a cyber-security engineer who will Provide direct support to a full range of IT security principles, concepts, practices, products and services.
Responsibilities Include, But Are Not Limited To:
- Provide direct support to a full range of IT security principles, concepts, practices, products and services (including systems software, database software, storage technology, and security device hardware), and methods for evaluating risk and vulnerability, implementing and mitigating improvement, and disseminating IT security tools and procedures.
- Develop and carry out information security plans and policies.
- Develop strategies to respond to and recover from a security breach.
- Develop or implement open-source/third-party tools to assist in detection, prevention and analysis of security threats.
- Awareness training of the workforce on information security standards, policies and best practices.
- Installation and use of firewalls, data encryption and other security products and procedures.
- Conduct periodic network and APIs scans to find any vulnerability.
- Conduct penetration testing, simulating an attack on the system to find exploitable weaknesses
- Monitor networks and systems for security breaches, through the use of software that detects intrusions and anomalous system behavior
- Investigate security breaches
- Lead incident response, including steps to minimize the impact and then conducting a technical and forensic investigation into how the breach happened and the extent of the damage
- Develop technical capabilities and methods to deliver the best cyber defense capability to protect IT assets from cyber threats, attacks, and exploitation
- Gather and organizes technical information about company's mission goals and needs, existing security products, and ongoing programs.
- Perform risk analyses including risk assessment.
- Fix detected vulnerabilities to maintain a high-security standard.
- Develop company-wide best practices for IT security.
- Help colleagues install security software and understand information security management.
- Research security enhancements and make recommendations to management.
- Stay up-to-date on information technology trends and security standards.
- Install security measures and operate software to protect systems and information infrastructure, including firewalls and data encryption programs.
- looking for vulnerabilities and risks in hardware and software
- finding the best way to secure the IT infrastructure of the company.
- Work closely with senior developers and IT for developing Pay mobile product from perspective of security areas.
Education and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or any related specialization.
- 1-2years of experience related to cyber security operations, cyber incident response, or related IA/Security experience along with experience working in Information Technology engineering.
- Experience with Pay-mobile System Cybersecurity.
- Security +CCNA Security and CEHv10 certificates are preferred.
- Should have experience as an Information Security Management including a qualification such as CISM or CISA.
- Should have a strong understanding of Information Security principles and best practices such as ISO 27001.
- having a strong understanding of Open Web Application Security Project (OWASP).
Familiarity with The Following:
- Cisco, LAN/WAN concepts, Application firewalls, IDS/IPS, Unix and Windows, Firewall – Proxy – Anti-virus & Anti-Spam – VPN – WAF and Incident response.
- Should have a strong knowledge of security compliance or operations and a technical background with infrastructure or network security.
- Excellent verbal, written, and presentation skills. The ability to explain complex information security incidents and problems with clear solutions and associated costs/implications are essential. Must be comfortable presenting to a senior-level audience.
- Ability to find pragmatic solutions to security incidents, problems and issues which ensures compliance but also meets the needs of the business and supports operational delivery.
- Effectively choose the appropriate standards, processes, procedures, and tools throughout the system development life cycle.
- The Qualified Candidate should send the application (C.V, Academic degreed obtained, Certificates of employment etc) to email@example.com
- Putting the job title - your name in the email subject line to be considered
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted for the test and the interview
- Deadline for submission of application: 10 April 2021