Biomedical Engineer (مهندسة أجهزة طبية)
Job Title: Biomedical Engineer
Duty Station: Aden
Job Category: Full-time
GENERAL JOB SUMMARY:
- Having sufficient knowledge about medical instrument.
- Having the ability to repair the medical instrument.
- Changing and exchanging some parts of the instrument.
- Having previous experience in marketing.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Primary job duty is to Install, adjust, maintain, repair, or provide technical support for biomedical equipment furthermore sell laboratory equipment/reagent and related services to prospective and existing customers.
- Test and Evaluate the safety, efficiency, and effectiveness of medical equipment, and instruments.
- Demonstrate and explain the correct operation of equipment to medical personnel.
- Analyze failure, corrective and preventive action to respond to customer complaints.
- Marketing the laboratory equipment and reagent.
- provide complete and appropriate solutions for every customer in order to boost top-line revenue growth, customer acquisition levels, and profitability.
- He works on proper representation of the company by building constructive relationships with clients and working to gain the satisfaction and friendliness of the company's customers.
- keeping up to date with relevant scientific and technical developments.
- Conduct himself/herself both professionally and personally in such a manner as to bring credit to Alosool Medical.
- Other duties as assigned.
- REPORTS DIRECTLY TO: Technical manager /General manager.
- WORKS DIRECTLY WITH: Management unite.
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE:
Education: University degree in Biomedical Engineer, or any related field.
Experience: Minimum of two-years’ experience in the medical laboratory equipment and marketing.
Competency and Skills:
- Developed knowledge about laboratories equipment and methodologies.
- Advanced marketing skills.
- Advanced knowledge in electrical circuits, software to run medical equipment, or computer simulations.
- knowledge in data collection and analysis tools.
- Working with a team, or perform tasks alone.
- Able to travel to field often.
- Excellent in troubleshooting.
- Strong communication, organizational and social skills (attentive listening, open attitude, empathy, sensitivity)
- Perform tasks with minimum supervision.
- Respect deadlines.
- Pay attention to details.
- Adapted to work under pressure.
- Professional working level in Arabic and English languages. (both oral and written).
- Excellent working with MS Office, MS Word, MS Excel and MS Outlook.
To apply for this position, please send your CV to:
Please mention the job title in the subject line of the email.