Laboratory Specialist (مختص مختبرات)
Job Title: Laboratory Specialist.
Duty Station: Aden.
Job Category: Full-time.
GENERAL JOB SUMMARY:
- Marketing the laboratory devices and equipment
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Primary job duty is to sell laboratory equipment/reagent and related services to prospective and existing customers.
- provide complete and appropriate solutions for every customer in order to boost top-line revenue growth, customer acquisition levels and profitability.
- Contribute to the Market need assessment.
- Marketing the laboratory equipment and reagent.
- He works on proper representation of the company by building constructive relationships with clients and working to gain the satisfaction and friendliness of the company's customers.
- Follow-up and supervision of the payment of clients' debts and financial obligations in all branches according to the system specified by the company.
- Contribute the capacity building.
- keeping up to date with relevant scientific and technical developments.
- Conduct himself/herself both professionally and personally in such a manner as to bring credit to Alosool Medical.
- Other duties as assigned.
- REPORTS DIRECTLY TO: General manager / Marketing manager
- WORKS DIRECTLY WITH: Management unite.
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE:
Education: University degree in laboratories, or any related field.
Experience: Minimum of two-years’ experience in the medical laboratory or marketing of medical equipment.
Competency and Skills:
- Developed knowledge about laboratories equipment and methodologies.
- Advanced marketing skills.
- knowledge in data collection and analysis tools.
- Working with a team, or perform tasks alone.
- Able to travel to field often.
- Strong communication, organizational and social skills (attentive listening, open attitude, empathy, sensitivity)
- Perform tasks with minimum supervision.
- Respect deadlines.
- Pay attention to details.
- Adapted to work under pressure.
- Professional working level in Arabic and English languages. (both oral and written).
- Excellent working with MS Office, MS Word, MS Excel and MS Outlook.
To apply for this position, please send your CV to:
Please mention the job title in the subject line of the email.