Ended User Interface Designer
Job title: User Interface Designer
Required Employees: 1
Contract Type: Fixed
Duty Station : Sana’a Office
Prodigy Systems provides Services and Consultancy for Information and Technology Solutions for its clients and customers in variety businesses and industries such as private sectors, public corporations, governmental and non-governmental entities, non-profitable local and international humanitarian organizations, its major; Projects management and services; out sourcing, MEAL, research, coordination, telecommunications, health, education…etc. Prodigy Systems has existed under the Yemen laws in 2006.
Designer and Programmer will be responsible to design, develop, testing and document program life cycle; (Web, Mobile iOS, Android) and creating user-friendly interfacing for web and mobile apps using UI/UX principals in accordance with user requirements, system and technical specifications. The role requires the ability to understand what is needed to make the software product functional and easy to use at the same time make it aesthetically appealing to the user. Finally, it is Prodigy System’s aim to provide an environment where people can flourish and develop. As such, with the support of the development manager it is envisaged that the Web/Mobile Designer/Developer will develop skills in new areas which Prodigy Systems can offer its existing or prospective clients and therefore increase revenue generating possibilities for both the business and the employee’s skills.
Job Duties and responsibilities:
- Preparing design plans and presenting the website/app structure.
- Design interfaces to improve user experience ease of use.
- Write unit and UI tests to identify malfunctions.
- Coordinate with development team to plan new features and conceptualizing creative ideas
- Troubleshoot and debug to optimize performance
- Fully responsible for leading the design, production, modification and maintenance of intuitive wireframes and mockups websites and web application user interfaces.
- Design and layout for all digital platforms including rapid prototypes of HTML5/CSS3/jQuery front-end code across a broad array of interactive websites, apps, emails and mobile projects.
- Building the next generation of mobile & web applications.
- Working with the creative team in designing website’s visual imagery and ensuring it’s in line with Prodigy Systems’ branding policy or the requirements of the client.
- Coding efficient and optimized websites using a variety of software and languages.
- Editing content, debugging code and re-designing web pages and presenting initial design and development ideas to clients.
- captured during the month and that reports are prepared in a timely manner.
- Keep up-to-date with best practices in developing and designing for the web, web usability, web design, and business/industry trends.
- Coordinate content creation & publishing of content as directed by development Manager.
- Assist in preparing and pitching for new business and developing and implementing marketing strategies and activities for Prodigy Systems.
- Performing any other duties related to the work requested by direct manager.
Skills and competencies:
- Proficiency in graphic design software and excellent visual design skills, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Axure , Balsamiq, UXPin , Marvel, Sketch, InVision, Mockups or any other relevant tools
- Patience and attention to details.
- Familiarity with OOP design principles
- Understanding of design and the ability to apply it in UI/UX development.
- Knowledge of the software development lifecycle and Agile methodologies
- Project management skills within a fast-paced work environment
- An ability to communicate and work in a team
- Excellent communication skills.
- 3+ years professional experience as a UX / UI designer/programmer.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or relevant field.
Interested candidates should apply via the link below:
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
The deadline for applying is 11 April 2021.
- Make sure the uploaded (C.V file) written in your name تأكد بأن يكون ملف السيرة الذاتية مسجل باسمك