Ended Data Entry (2)
Job Title: Data Entry
No of position: 2 Positions
Deadline: April 15th, 2021
Contract Type: Special Service Contract
Duration: 6 Months renewable based on funding availability
Duty Station: Based in Taiz and Ibb governorates with field visits to the projects’ districts and RDP Country office
Probationary Period: Six months
Department: Health & Nutrition
Reporting to: BSFP Officer
The data entry will be responsible for entering the data gathered by the field team, Assist in managing and sorting out the data, Prepare the needed tools for the field team, design and prepare the needed databases. He\She will work under direct supervision of the BSFP Officer to whom regular reports and certain data should be submitted.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Establishing data bases properly based on the needed information and preparing and sorting documents for data entry
- Participate in entry of baseline, midline, end-line, and PDM surveys as required
- Enter monitoring data into computer-based data collection system according to schedule
- Creating data backups as part of a contingency plan
- Transfer information that is on paper to data sheet by inputting numeric information into database to save as electronic file for storage and analyze. And print information when required
- Day to day entry of activities statistics and data
- Check screening results before entering them into the tracking sheets
- Make tracking for active/non active volunteers and their daily activities
- Sharing daily data with the BSFP Officer.
- Responding to information requests and provide basic data analysis and findings on a weekly and monthly basis to authorized staff
- Support an on-going process of beneficiary verification.
- Design (Kobo Collect, ONA, ODK) data collection tools and manage databases
- Maintain logbooks or records of activities and tasks
- Archive files and organize them properly, ensure files are documented according to standards.
- Field visits which may include over nights in the field to conduct an on-going data collection process interviews with beneficiary households and other stakeholders and ensure high-quality data is collected in accordance with the agreed time plan and data collection strategy.
- Scan documents and print files, when required
- Ensure the respect of the principle of confidentially and not to disclose any information acquire by performing her/his duties
- Comply with RDP policies and procedures with respect to code of conduct, child protection, equal opportunities, security and safety, and other relevant policies and procedures
- Commit to the humanitarian principles of strict neutrality, religious and political impartiality and non-discrimination
- Other duties as assigned by line supervisor.
- At least Secondary school certificate
- Experience in data entry or any other related field.
- One year of relevant work experience.
- Experience working within NGOs is preferred.
- Advanced computer skills in MS Office programs, particularly Excel.
- Experience in data collection tools (Kobo Collect – ODK – ONA) is an asset
- Strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task.
- Significant experience of undertaking a Nutritional related role in an humanitarian context
- Ability to think independently and problem solve.
- Honest, hardworking and committed to community development.
- Ability to adhere to deadlines and respect line management.
- Attention to detail, accuracy and structured way of approaching task.
- Able to ensure quick quality delivery in stressful environment.
- Experience in BSFP Projects is an asset
Interested candidates should send their Resumes in English to
Not later than April 15th, 2021, putting the job title as the email subject to be considered. Resumes will be considered on a rolling-basis and candidates are encouraged to apply early.
For more information about RDP, please visit our website at http://rdpf.org
RDP is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer.