Ended Human Resource Manager
Title: Human Resource Manager
Position Status: Full-time
Contract duration: 8 months with possibility of renewal
Under the direct supervision of the Operations Manager, The HR Manager is the key focal point for human resource functions for SP in the Republic of Yemen. He/she will be responsible to provide front line human resources services for all SP staff in the country. The position holder will be responsible for handling all personnel administrative matters and will provide quality and efficient service including, but not limited to, the development and amendment as well as implementation of policies and procedures.
- Responsible for enforcement and implementation of in-country HR procedures for file retention and tracking
- As the organization grows, shall manager subsequent HR staff
- Advise Country Director and Operations Manager on implementation of Yemeni law
- Prepare monthly updates and briefings for country leadership
- Assists in determining adequate compensation and benefits packages for national staff.
- Responsible for recruiting process: working on shortlist, interview, reference call, and clearances.
- Support in health insurance research for country office
- Assist in final review of HR manual for country office
- Maintains HR services by assisting Operations Manager in organizing HR operations and procedures
- Assists the Operations Manager to communicate SP Policies and procedures to staff as indicated in the contracts, Code of Conduct and HR Manual and make sure to give feedback on employee complaints and concerns.
- Complete other activities as directed by the Line Manager.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be willing to abide by the organization’s code of conduct as well as be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- In-depth knowledge of Human Resource
- Excellent Communication skill (Oral and Written) in Arabic and English
- Attention to detail
- Commitment to Excellence
- Microsoft Office, Excel, Outlook
- Ability to acquire, build and maintain positive working relationships
- Ability to interact well with people of different educational, cultural, and socio-economic backgrounds
- Excellent planning, organization, and problem-solving skills
- Experience working with Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Levelheaded and calm demeanor; able to firmly, yet professionally, direct people when the need arises
- Self-starter and motivated to succeed, regardless of the task
- Willing to travel as required by Operations Manager and Country Director
- Must have high level of integrity and stewardship
Education / Experience Needed
- Bachelor’s Degree (any related field)
- 3-5 years of Human Resource work REQUIRED
- Fluency in written and spoken Arabic and English are REQUIRED
All interested applicants should submit the following documents:
- Cover letter and CV in English ONLY to the below email address indicating in the subject line: Human Resource Manager
- Application Email: YemenHR@samaritan.org
- Deadline to send your application: April 11th, 2021