Ended HR Assistant (2)
Position: HR Assistant (2)
Vacancy Reference Number: HRA-SNA21
To support and operate the Human Resources duties and responsibilities and to ensure the outputs meet Islamic Relief policies and procedures.
1. Assist HR Officer in managing HRIS and recruitment division
2. Following up on Health insurance for all national staff members. Manage social security and other benefits by preparing required reports and follow ups with concerned authorities
KEY WORKING RELATIONSHIPS
- Direct responsible for all HR related duties which include contact with any necessary stakeholders (internally among IRY head office and field offices, other INGOs, ..etc).
SCOPE AND AUTHORITY
Scope of the Role: The HR Assistant has responsibility for implementing, planning & monitoring HR responsibilities.
The HR Assistant is accountable for fulfilling his or her roles and responsibilities in line with Islamic values and principles of fairness, humanity, honesty, respect and fair treatment of his/her colleagues and staff.
- Support in the Recruitment & Selection process.
- Update recruitment trackers according to different awards/ grants and projects in consultation with line managers.
- Follow up with job portals, recruitment agencies, newspapers and other relevant outlets for advertising IRY jobs
- Help on the process of collecting CVs, calling candidates, and attend interviews when needed
- Assist HR Officer in preparing salary checks for contract/amendment issuance.
- Prepare employment IDs, reference letters and organize individual files and up to date employment record including reference check.
- Maintain the timesheet tracker for national staff and follow up on staff timesheets, Leaves put them on the trackers and file them.
- Prepare orientation Schedule for new Staff and Visitors.
- Responsible for initiating the personal filing system and collecting data from new staff
- Administer and update records in the HRIS to maintain up to date employee’s data
- Add joiners, terminate leavers and insert any HR events within the CO and field offices
- Make sure any events in HRIS is according to correct documents
- Run daily reports to look for then fix any errors in HRIS
- Update the details in staff screening system (Global Data Base)
- Coordinate with IT department to create official email for the new staff.
- Assist HR Officer in managing the Medical Insurance Policy
- Follow up with the insurance service provider when staff faces an issue, this includes adding or terminating employees from the benefit programs and helping to answer questions or resolve benefit related issues that may arise
- Collect Information requested for Social Security and support as needed
- Coordinate with Finance department to process insurance payments.
- Archive all records of insurance policies, agreements and transactions.
- Communicate with the insurance company for any requests related to reimbursement or approvals and follow up its process.
- Maintain and update the insurance issues log regularly.
- Follow up on the exit process for staff leaving IRY and issue experience certificates
- Any other task assigned from the line manager or HR Manager
It is essential that the post holder shows a good understanding and sympathy with the Islamic values and principles as well as commitment to Islamic Relief vision and mission.
Required Knowledge, Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor degree in business administration, Information Technology, or related fields.
- Good knowledge of Yemen labour laws as well as other related laws.
- Planning and initiative skills
- Excellent communication skills
- An ability to work under pressure with limited support
- Good written and spoken English and Arabic languages
- Team work skills
- Essential computer literacy (Word, Excel and Internet)
- High integrity and the ability to work with confidential information.
- The ability to multi-task and deal with sensitive issues with diplomacy and discretion
- More than two Years of experience in Human resources.
- At least one year of experience of working with INGOs.
- Commitment to participatory management and maintaining a supportive, open environment to ensure the learning and development of staff
- Experience in setting up systems and staff welfare processing.
- Good interpersonal communication and the ability to deal with a wide range of people
- Flexibility and ability to work under pressure
Understanding of and commitment to safeguarding, child safety and protection from sexual abuse and exploitation principles.
Interested and qualified candidates are requested to Click Here
- All applications must include the vacancy reference number in the Reference No. Applications without the correct reference number will not be considered.
- Qualified Females are strongly encouraged to apply
- Only Short –listed candidates will be contacted.