Ended HR Assistant
VACANCY: HUMAN RESOURCES ASSISTANT
Position status: 1 Year fixed term contract renewed upon evaluation
Location: Ad Dahi – Hodeida Governorate
Doctors Without Borders / Médecins Sans Frontières (MSF) is an international, humanitarian, non-governmental organisation providing assistance to people in need as a result of natural and man-made disasters, irrespective of race, religion, ideology or politics.
Execute administrative, HR and legal related tasks to support the Project HR Manager following MSF standards and procedures in order to ensure legal compliance and to realize the HR capacity required to achieve project objectives.
- Under supervision of the Project HR Manager manage personal files in order to ensure accuracy, compliance and on time payments;
- Update the HR database and personal files to facilitate HR processes management;
- Update Social security, Tax office files in order to meet legal requirements including specific amendments when necessary in order to ensure local labour and fiscal law compliance;
- Prepare employment contracts in conformity with legal requirements including specific amendments when necessary in order to ensure local labour and fiscal law compliance;
- Prepare monthly pay slips for all staff, edit and update the necessary data, in order to ensure the punctuality and accuracy of staff payroll;
- Make all administrative information available to the staff (posting, meetings, etc.), support the Project HR Manager in translating documents into local language and assist in meetings upon request;
- Other additional HR/Admin tasks delegated by the Project HR Manager
- Desirable degree in HR, Administration or a related field
- Essential: Previous working experience of at least two years in relevant jobs.
- Desirable: Previous experience with MSF or other NGOs in HR/Finance/Administration
- Essential: Fluent in Arabic and English
- Essential computer literacy (Microsoft Office package, Internet, Outlook)
- Results and Quality Orientation
- Teamwork and Cooperation
- Behavioural Flexibility
- Commitment to MSF Principles
All interested applicants should submit an English CV, motivational letter and National ID
To: msfch-Hudaydahfirstname.lastname@example.org Email subject should be: “HR Assistant-Addahi” or in a sealed envelope in CV box in Salakhana Office or Addahi Office
Deadline for the submission of Applications is 5PM on 13th April 2021
Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted!
“Candidates who currently reside in Hudaydah governorate would be prioritized”
Please note that applications without CV, copy of the ID card will NOT BE CONSIDERED
“MSF does not charge fees or accept any money during the entire recruitment process.”