M&E Field Assistant
Responsiveness for Relief and Development Foundation (RRD) is a non-government organization that aims to contribute effectively to reduce human suffering in Yemen. RRD works with local communities and stakeholders to provide humanitarian aid for people in conflict-affected areas.
Position: M&E Field Assistant
Reports to: M&E Officer
Starting Date: As soon as possible
Location: Al Hudaydah Governorate – Bayt Al-Faqih District
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist the programs and M&E Team in the development and implementation of studies including – baseline and satisfaction surveys, and rapid assessments.
- Work with the Programs team to monitor the disbursement of cash to beneficiaries, through a combination of distribution and post-distribution monitoring.
- In coordination with project implementing teams, undertake regular field/site monitoring visits to assess progress on the ground against action plans, and to promote compliance to quality and program standards.
- Assist in the development and implementation of project M&E learning and feedback mechanisms.
- Ensure that complaint mechanisms are established and available at targeted health facilities.
- Undertake the collection of relevant data needed to inform program reporting and communication messaging.
- Assist with the coordination of the project's periodic reports processing and review.
- Contribute to timely and quality reporting on the projects ensuring that quality data is collected from the field is a central responsibility of the role.
- Work with the M&E Team on designing and updating the M&E tools.
- Organize, collect, compile and document all project and MEAL-related data and files, ensuring that all records are properly organized and stored.
- Assist in developing communication products e.g. documentaries, success stories.
- Perform any other duties as may be required.
Skills and Experience
- A university degree in relevant field is required with minimum of 1 year of experience in the design and implementation of M&E Tools, analysis and production of reports;
- Advanced computer skills in MS Office programs;
- Expertise in analyzing data using statistical software is preferred;
- Experience and good understanding of Health and Nutrition projects;
- Fluency in written and spoken English.
- Interested and qualified candidates are requested to click here:
- Deadline for submission of application: 21 April 2021; interviews will be conducted on a rolling basis.
- RECRUITMENT IS URGENT: Interested candidates are encouraged to apply as soon as possible and not to wait until the closing date, as CVs will be reviewed as they are submitted and Interviews will be Conducted on a rolling Basis.
- RRD is an equal opportunity Employer. Female candidates are highly encouraged to apply. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.