Admin & HR Assistant
Responsiveness for Relief and Development Foundation (RRD) is a non-government organization that aims to contribute effectively to reduce human suffering in Yemen. RRD works with local communities and stakeholders to provide humanitarian aid for people in conflict-affected areas.
Position: Admin & HR Assistant
Reports to: Senior Admin & HR Officer
Starting Date: As soon as possible
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure employees’ personal files, leave balances and sick records are up to date and according to RRD’s HR procedures;
- Monitor the project field staff and employees time sheets;
- Assist in planning and management the performance and development of staff in line with the HR Strategy;
- Provide secretarial support such as typing, takings minutes, drafting letters, and translation of English or Arabic documents etc.
- Help in development and maintenance of a filing system;
- Order office supplies, stationery and generator fuel, search new deals and suppliers;
- Day to day management of the office including direct supervision of cleaner;
- Keeps files up-to-date and ensures that records are managed properly;
- Any other related tasks as required.
Skills and Experience
- A university degree in relevant field.
- Minimum one-year experience in a similar position, preferably with a non-governmental organization;
- Advanced computer skills in MS Office programs;
- Good English skills required
- Interested and qualified candidates are requested to click here:
- Deadline for submission of application: 21 April 2021; interviews will be conducted on a rolling basis.
- RECRUITMENT IS URGENT: Interested candidates are encouraged to apply as soon as possible and not to wait until the closing date, as CVs will be reviewed as they are submitted and Interviews will be Conducted on a rolling Basis.
- RRD is an equal opportunity Employer. Female candidates are highly encouraged to apply. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.