Name Job: MEAL Assistant
Location: Hadramout in Mukalla
Field medical foundation (FMF)
FMF is a non-profit and non-governmental organization aiming to provide health, nutrition, food security and protection services as a humanitarian response to the escalating socio-economic situation in Yemen since 2012.
Duties and Responsibilities
• Develop and strengthen monitoring, inspection and evaluation procedures.
• Monitor all project activities, expenditures and progress towards achieving the project output.
• Recommend further improvement of the logical framework.
• Conduct regular field visits throughout the project implementation period as required, supporting and / or supervising the activities of the project.
• Develop monitoring and impact indicator for the project success.
• Monitor and evaluate overall progress on achievement of results.
• Monitor the sustainability of the project's results.
• Provide feedback to the M&E Officer on project strategies and activities.
• Suggest strategies to the Project Management for improving the efficiency and effectiveness of the project.
• Report monthly on all project activities to M&E officer and deputy manager.
• Conduct capacity assessment on existing monitoring and evaluation system, and develop indicators and a monitoring strategy for the project.
• Provide inputs, information and statistics for quarterly, final and other reports to Project officers and deputy.
• Support monitoring and evaluation of the effects and impact of the project.
• Assist in coordinating across the available components of the Project to ensure effective implementation of M&E/MIS.
• Assist the project personnel with M&E tools and in supporting them in their use.
• Assist in the preparation of monthly MIS reports.
• Assist the M&E Officer in preparing other relevant reports.
• Assist M&E Officer in the preparation of reports on the findings and lessons learned from project innovations.
• Assist M&E Officer in preparing monthly and quarterly reports on project progress based on MIS reports on project activities.
• Prepare and maintain M&E database.
• Perform other duties as require
• Bachelor Degree in social science or other discipline relevant to MEAL.
• A minimum 2 years of experience in program monitoring, evaluation, and learning as well as establishing accountability mechanisms.
• Very good command of English language (Speaking and writing skills);
• Ability to use MS. Office, MS. Excel in particular;
• Good contextual knowledge of local issues, community priorities, social and cultural constraints and realities
• Experience in MEAL activities, accountability-related tasks in particular is highly preferred.
• Good organizational skills, the ability to pay close attention to detail and capable of reporting in a timely manner.
• A confident, flexible and initiative-taking attitude with the ability to work independently, to be proactive in working with others, a willingness and commitment to work long hours and/or over weekends and to spend considerable amount of time in remote field sites.
How to Apply
Interested candidates are requested to submit their application by (Click Here)
Important Notes / مقترحات هامة
إتباع تعليمات التقديم المذكورة في كل إعلان ستزيد من فرصة النظر لسيرتك الذاتية من قبل الجهة المعلنة
تذكر أن تكتب إسم الوظيفة و موقعها في عنوان البريد عندما يكون التقديم عبر الإيميل