Volunteers This job has ended. You cannot apply anymore.
About Human Appeal:
Human Appeal is a non-profit organization working across the globe to strengthen humanity’s struggle against poverty, social injustice and natural disaster. Through the provision of immediate relief and establishment of sustainable development programmes, we aim to invest in real effective solutions.
Now over 28 years, Human Appeal has a presence in 25 countries spanning across 3 continents: Asia, Africa and Europe. 2021 is an exciting time as we continue to build on our achievements to transform the lives of millions of people across the world. Human Appeal is Provision of Emergency Food Security and Livelihood assistance for acutely food insecure households, so Human Appeal looking for a dynamic candidate who is passionate about international development to join our Human Appeal Yemen team.
The volunteer’s responsibilities include completing tasks assigned by the supervisor, upholding the organization’s values, and maintaining a high degree of professionalism with all stakeholders. You should arrive on time, follow instructions, and improve the overall operations of the organization.
To be successful as a volunteer, you should demonstrate active listening and problem-solving skills. Outstanding volunteers should be diligent, meticulous, and take pride in their work.
- Understanding your role and responsibilities as well as the rules and safety regulations of the organization.
- Completing the relevant training and asking questions if you are uncertain about anything.
- Completing all duties assigned by the supervisor and reporting any issues immediately.
- Observing the rules and safety regulations of the organization while carrying out tasks.
- Arriving on time for duty and remaining professional in your interactions with all stakeholders.
- Making recommendations for improvement where feasible and appropriate.
- Delivering presentations or reports if necessary.
- Communicating with the supervisor or relevant stakeholders when you are running late or unable to fulfill your duties
- Completion of relevant training might be required.
- A willingness to learn and work as part of a team.
- A high degree of professionalism and the ability to follow instructions.
- Respect and diligence.
- Good time management and reliable transport.
- A personable manner.
How to Apply
Important Notes / مقترحات هامة
إتباع تعليمات التقديم المذكورة في كل إعلان ستزيد من فرصة النظر لسيرتك الذاتية من قبل الجهة المعلنة
تذكر أن تكتب إسم الوظيفة و موقعها في عنوان البريد عندما يكون التقديم عبر الإيميل