MEAL Clerk This job has ended. You cannot apply anymore.
Position: MEAL Clerk
Location: Aden with regular field visits to the Field
Administrative supervisor: Field Officer
Technical Supervisor: MEAL Coordinator
Reference: 23 - 23
Duration: Till September 30, 2023, renewable based on fund availability & performance
ABOUT ADRA: The Adventist Development and Relief Agency is an independent, humanitarian agency established for the specific purpose of providing individual and community development and disaster relief. ADRA Yemen pursue a mission of changing the world by uplifting one life at a time. ADRA International serves 142 countries and was present in Yemen since 1995. It has more than 1200 aid workers serving in Yemen making it one of the biggest ADRA operations in the world. Its programs are supported by USAID, OFDA, The Japan Platform, DANIDA, German Foreign Office, German Humanitarian Aid, Sida, UNOCHA, UNHCR, WHO, WFP and DFID. It has presence in 14 Governorates in Yemen responding to all areas of humanitarian sectors. ADRA Yemen is undertaking programs in Yemen in the fields of health, child protection, education, women's protection and empowerment, NFI and food distribution, cash assistance, and livelihoods programming. Our work in these challenging settings gives rise to some of the most pressing issues facing contemporary humanitarian action, including questions of access, security, funding and coordination.
ADRA Yemen organization is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of adults at risks and children in the targeted communities, as well as the welfare of all ADRA Yemen representatives. ADRA Yemen expects the post holder to adhere to and share this commitment.
All necessary measures for safer recruitment would be required including thorough background checks.
The MEAL Clerk is responsible for collecting information from the field to help ensuring quality and accountability standards are integrated and met into the regular project day to day activities
The “MEAL Clerk” will be responsible but not limited to:
- Conduct regular field visits to collect monitoring quantitative and qualitative data from the field through individual and group interviews and observations in order to enhance the quality of project activities
- Help in developing working plans to collect information from the field;
- Operate the CRM- toll free hotline in the office (receive call, provide the initial feedback and enter the complaints in the database.
- Conduct regular field visits to collect monitoring quantitative and qualitative data from the field through individual and group interviews and observations in order to enhance the quality of project activities;
- Collect complaints and feedback from beneficiaries and non-beneficiaries at distribution sites and during conducting surveys and other activities monitoring and evaluation activities;
- Prepare activity and monthly reports and share them in a timely manner;
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
- Diploma degree in social science, computer, information technology, and administration, or any related field;
- A minimum of one year of working in MEAL Clerk Position Preferable in NGOs;
- Very good interview and observation skills;
- Ability to work in remote and rugged areas with the possibility to stay overnights when needed;
- Good organizational skills, attention to detail, and reporting in a timely manner;
- Teamwork and management skills;
- English language skills (verbal and written) are Required;
- Computer skills in MS Office (MS Word, Excel);
We uphold the Humanitarian Principles; our key values:
How to Apply
Important Notes / مقترحات هامة
إتباع تعليمات التقديم المذكورة في كل إعلان ستزيد من فرصة النظر لسيرتك الذاتية من قبل الجهة المعلنة
تذكر أن تكتب إسم الوظيفة و موقعها في عنوان البريد عندما يكون التقديم عبر الإيميل