Development and Economic Empowerment Program Manager This job has ended. You cannot apply anymore.
Development and Economic Empowerment Program Manager
Job Title: Development and Economic Empowerment Program Manager
Location: Sana’a ,
Reports to: Programs Development Manager.
Contract Type: Till December 2022 with extension based on performance and budget availability.
Application Deadline: 21th of May 2022
Tamdeen Youth Foundation (TYF), is a humanitarian Organization which is private, nonpolitical, non-governmental and non-profit making. TYF seeks to support socio-economic interventions to create and secure adequate livelihood opportunities for members of society, and enable them to thrive, grow and participate in making immediate and long-term change, allowing everyone to live in peace and competence. TYF launched its Strategic Plan, covering broader development areas, targeting a larger segment of society and building on the alignment of humanitarian response, development and peace.
TYF currently operates in a number of governorates in Yemen where it has implemented projects in, Food Security, Health, Nutrition, Shelter, CCCM , WASH, Protection, Education and Empowerment,
2- Overall Purpose :
General supervision and development of the programs and activities of the Development and Economic Empowerment Program and the development of strategic, operational plans and policies in accordance with the strategic directions and objectives of the Foundation..
3- Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Formulate, present and discuss policies, labor systems, and economic empowerment program strategies with the direct official and executive management for approval, and follow up on their implementation by the program staff in the head office and branches.
- Prepare, develop and update regulations, operations manuals, training packages, and tools for the Economic Empowerment Program sectors and supervise their implementation by the program’s staff in the head office and branches.
- Write and design proposals for the Development and Economic Empowerment Program projects according to the priorities and directions of the strategic plans of the Foundation, the country, and donors in conjunction with program management and resource mobilization.
- Mobilize funds for proposals for the Development and Economic Empowerment Program projects that have been developed and marketed to the supporters and donor organizations locally and abroad.
- Determine feasibility studies for launching programs, projects, products, and services (market study, technical study, financial study, social study, economic study, risk study, partnership study, human resources need study, environmental study, etc.).
- Verify and follow-up on the validity of the selection of projects and products proposed by the departments and officers of the program projects and branch managers.
- Follow up and verify partnership agreement proposals prepared by the program officers.
- Supervise, control and follow-up field survey activities and ongoing projects in the head office and branches.
- Establish and maintain strong working relationships with partners including donors, government institutions, civil society organizations and private sector companies.
- Day-to-day management, performance control and development and quality of economic empowerment portfolios, including strategic decisions and ensuring good project implementation.
- Contribute to the design and development of products that serve the needs of microfinance sector.
- Building capacity and training staff and officers of development and economic empowerment programs.
- Identify, develop and apply global best practices in the field of economic empowerment appropriate to the Yemeni environment.
- Represent the Foundation at local and global Economic Empowerment events and conferences.
- Prepare quarterly, semi-annual and annual synthesis reports on achievements of all Economic Empowerment Program projects and present them to the programs manager, MEAL department, and donors.
- Document the program success stories and lessons learned, and make presentations and send them to the programs manager, partnerships department, and donors.
- Attend events and clusters related to the Economic Empowerment Program held by government institutions and local and international organizations in Yemen and make presentations about Tamdeen Youth Foundation’s achievements in this area.
- Capacity building and training of economic empowerment programs cadres and officers.
- Any other tasks assigned to him/her by the Programs Department.
4- EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- Bachelor of Business Administration or equivalent.
- Proficiency in both Arabic and English languages, written and spoken.
- Creative thinking and strategic planning.
- 7-10 years of experience in civil society organizations, development, and economic empowerment.
- Strong skills in donor participation, communication and data analysis.
- Ability to interpret management and budget reports, and provide an analytical report on the range of key performance indicators and results.
- Ability to perform multiple tasks, plan and manage a team to achieve deadlines effectively.
- Mastering Microsoft Office software.
How to Apply
Important Notes / مقترحات هامة
إتباع تعليمات التقديم المذكورة في كل إعلان ستزيد من فرصة النظر لسيرتك الذاتية من قبل الجهة المعلنة
تذكر أن تكتب إسم الوظيفة و موقعها في عنوان البريد عندما يكون التقديم عبر الإيميل