Internal Auditing Manager
(Internal Auditing Manager)
Finish Date: 27/Jan/2022
About Small Enterprises Development Fund (SEDF)
Throughout twenty years, SEDF has been supporting economic growth by providing financial support to small, medium projects and enterprises in partnership with local and international institutions to increase the opportunity of employment and supporting local economic. In the past 20 years SEDF supported 26,145 beneficiaries with financial services with an approximation of 18.5 billion R.Y. Recently SEDF has created new vision and mission and it is working toward implementing the new mission to achieve the new strategic goals with a new innovation of financial and non-financial services to support small projects and enterprises which works in different sectors (industrial, production, commercial, services, agricultural, renewable energy, fish, innovation) aiming to create sustainable environment and provide several financial programs to them such as (My homeland “Watany” program, Will “Erada” program, Seed “Bithra” program”, Idea “Fikra” program) which are well designed to fit beneficiaries needs. In other hand, SEDF non-financial services are designed to provide beneficiaries with the following features:
- Societal services to build important measures (instructive, monitoring and evaluation, impact) for service providers and beneficiaries.
- Establishing aiding projects to beneficiaries such as creating partnership and contracting with them, exhibitions and marketing services.
- Establishing training programs (financial, funding, management, specialized) to the beneficiaries of small and medium projects to develop their skills and competencies and moving them toward entrepreneurship projects.
- Providing consultation studies (financial, funding, and marketing) to beneficiaries.
Branch: Head Quarter
Job: Internal Auditing Manager.
Contract Period: One Year enable to extend upon need
Contract Rules: Three months as test period.
Ensuring that SEDF internal auditing department is providing best auditing policies and procedures to all fund departments and are compatible with donor’s and with the fund vision, mission and strategy.
Rules & Responsibilities
1. Designing internal auditing plans for all audit tasks including majors of finance, operations, auditing forms, administration and technology by using national and international internal auditing standards.
2. Designing checking lists to test credit procedures, management communications, accountant quality operations and electronic management systems, credit operations, funding procedures, testing and ensuring how policies and procedures are appropriate to national and international donors.
3. Designing appropriate auditing measures that can be applied to several management types and majors which can be used as a guide path to implement tasks and as a reference for future auditing
4. Designing policies and procedures to monitor several operations tasks and evaluating the level of fallowness.
5. Determining the priority of management processes that include high risks and suggest best arrangement techniques to organize them.
6. Adapting international auditing measures that are convenient to the fund activities and designing internal policies that can organize all departments according to the international measures, and distributing final approved policies and procedures to all departments.
7. Continuously follow up the development of international measures and make suitable updates to department procedures and tasks according to them.
8. Inform top management and all department about non matched cases that has been discovered during internal auditing and prepare corrective plans and actions that should be adapted by specified department.
9. Proofing auditing results including pass tests and failed tests in suitable forms by using appropriate archiving system and apply analysis techniques to the final results with creating suitable, corrective and preventive actions to avoid non corrected matches.
10. Evaluating all internal auditing systems including accounting and management systems to check its validity and stability and suggest best solutions procedures to secure fund assets and financial transactions from penetrating or lost.
11. Ensuring all departments are following and implementing designed policies and procedures.
12. Evaluating the clearness adequacy of the fund management plan are cleared to all departments including clear objectives, clear responsibilities and authorities.
13. Evaluating the fund achievements level regarded to strategic goals and controlling founded deviations and ensuring best recommended corrections to avoid future deviations.
14. Studying all weak points that toward the fund top management to make bad use of money and resources and suggest your recommendations to avoid future deviations.
15. Checking all financial income and outcome documents to ensure its validity and raise up detected reports.
16. Checking financial forms and sheets and ensure that suitable accounting records and entries are applied.
17. Revising and auditing all fund related contracts and ensure the safeness procedures and statements are applied.
18. Auditing all related documents and forms of internal financial funds in head quarter and other branches.
19. Revising and auditing inventory tasks and checks its notebooks, forms, and ensuring that all tasks are applied regarding to approve auditing policies and procedures.
20. Revising and auditing financial and accountant reports done by financial department and ensuring they are accurate and implemented according to approved policies and reports.
Continuously monitoring department deviations from planned budget and control all deviations.
1. Excellent knowledge of international and national auditing measures government rules, donors’ rules, international and local financial laws and regulations.
2. Ability of general planning and strategic planning and responsibility delegations.
3. Scientific knowledge on how to ensure continuous development and motivation in designing critical auditing policies, procedures and
4. Ability to analyze and suggest solutions by using high diagnostic tools and scientific studies.
5. High personality impact and attractive skills.
6. High negotiating and speaking skills
Qualifications and Experience
1. Over 10 years of work experience in banking or finance industry inclusive at least of 5 years in Senior Executive Management position in a commercial Bank with good financial management experience.
2. Degree or Post Graduate Qualification in business administration or credit banking related discipline, Finance and Management.
1. CIA certification (Certified Internal Auditor).
2. CFA certification (Certified Financial Auditor).
3. High diploma certificate in Strategic planning and crises management.
4. Short training courses in humanitarian’s disasters responses and supporting local economy.
How to Apply
We are looking to appoint this role ASAP and will be reviewing applications on a rolling basis, so for the best chance of success please send your documents (cover letter, CV, ID, experience certificates, qualifications certificates) to email@example.com
Note/ Please write your branch name + job name + job name + your name
Important Notes / مقترحات هامة
إتباع تعليمات التقديم المذكورة في كل إعلان ستزيد من فرصة النظر لسيرتك الذاتية من قبل الجهة المعلنة
تذكر أن تكتب إسم الوظيفة و موقعها في عنوان البريد عندما يكون التقديم عبر الإيميل