RH Field Monitors (4) This job has ended. You cannot apply anymore.
Position: RH Field Monitors (4)
- o Aden (1)
- o Abyan (1)
- o Ad Dhale’e (1)
- o Shabwa (1)
Report to: Reproductive health (RH) officer
Background about FMF
FMF is a non-profit and non-governmental organization aiming to provide health, nutrition, food security and protection services as a humanitarian response to the escalating socio-economic situation in Yemen since 2012.
FMF is implementing a Reproductive Health Project in four governorates (Aden, Abyan, Al Dhale’a and Shabwah) to deliver quality Emergency Obstetrics and life-saving RH services to the beneficiaries. Field monitor who is following.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Contribute in the Planning, implementing and monitoring of the activities of the project according to the procedures of RH in Aden office.
- Coordinate and communicate with the health offices in the respective governorate.
- Build robust work relations with the governorate authorities and other implementing NGOs as well as INGOs.
- Ensure that RH activities are appropriately planned, that delays and constraints are documented, and solutions identified.
- Participate in the design of the monthly distribution plans and the implementation of RH Distribution in the respective locations as well as field visits to the project cites.
- Conduct regular field visits to project sites to provide assistance to the M & E officer and RH officer to identify issues that need timely action and support at different levels.
- Assist in documenting and sharing lessons learnt for future RH project improvement.
- Build staff capacity in key areas including during the field visits well as training of staff in data management, analysis and reporting
- Submit monthly reports and collect reports from the RH field teams.
- Conduct regular field visits to the RH project sites and monitor the daily activities of the project.
- Any other duties and tasks as required
Qualifications and Experience:
- Diploma in public health o medical doctor with experience in reproductive health.
- At least 1-2 years of professional experience in a comparable position. Strong experience in coordinating and planning of Project activities.
- Strong team leadership and technical expertise are critical.
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities, deadlines, tasks efficiently.
- Maintains focus on priorities.
- Demonstrates excellence in both oral and written communications.
- Good working knowledge of computer applications (e.g. MS Office and Excel).
- Flexible to work under pressure and remote areas
- Preferable from the same Gov
How to Apply
Important Notes / مقترحات هامة
إتباع تعليمات التقديم المذكورة في كل إعلان ستزيد من فرصة النظر لسيرتك الذاتية من قبل الجهة المعلنة
تذكر أن تكتب إسم الوظيفة و موقعها في عنوان البريد عندما يكون التقديم عبر الإيميل