Protection Field Officer This job has ended. You cannot apply anymore.
The International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) is an independent, neutral organization ensuring humanitarian protection and assistance for victims of war and armed violence. Please visit www.icrc.org for more information.
The ICRC is looking for a suitable candidate to fill the position of:
Protection Field Officer 1
Contract type: Open Ended
Duty Station: ADEN
The Protection Field Officer 1 contributes to the implementation and monitoring of ICRC Protection activities.
Accountabilities & Responsibilities
- Implements Protection activities under the supervision of the line manager;
- Collects, compiles, translates Protection related information (with appropriate care for staff risk management)
- Contributes to the design and as team member to the implementation of the Protection related projects and strategies
- Analyses and contributes to written internal reporting and programmatic activities (institutional exercises)
- Contributes in a meaningful way to internal and external meetings (preparation, participation, reporting and follow up)
- Contributes to the analysis of the security, socio-economic, cultural and political environment relevant to the ICRC and shares relevant information with relevant team members, reports any change in the situation
- Develops and maintains contacts with authorities at municipal level, local Yemeni Red Crescent branches, population, suppliers, relevant local and international organizations
- Prepares, participates and reports to all aspects of field missions
- May support staff in their implementation and monitoring of field projects
- Fosters conducive environment (multidisciplinary approach, team dynamics) among team members.
- Organizes the sustainability and the institutional filing of her/his work in timely manner.
- University degree or relevant professional experience;
- Fluent knowledge of English and Arabic, written and spoken
- Computer literacy
Professional Experience Required
- 3 years of previous experience for instance as social political economic science or similar fields
- 1-2 Previous ICRC or other humanitarian agency experience desired
- Analytical skills
- Team work & Collaboration
- Representing the ICRC
- Beneficiary & Client focused
How to Apply
Important Notes / مقترحات هامة
إتباع تعليمات التقديم المذكورة في كل إعلان ستزيد من فرصة النظر لسيرتك الذاتية من قبل الجهة المعلنة
تذكر أن تكتب إسم الوظيفة و موقعها في عنوان البريد عندما يكون التقديم عبر الإيميل