Tadhamon International Islamic Bank has been established on 20/07/1996 under the Law of Islamic Banks. The Bank provides a wide range of banking services and investment activities in accordance with Islamic Sharia through a network of more than 23 branches. TIIB is currently the leading bank among banks in Yemen and it occupies a reputable position amongst banks in the region.
Human Capital is a significant pillar for TIIB as well as banking expertise in providing outstanding services to meet the needs and desires of their valued customers and to serve the nation through high quality and sophisticated banking services based on "Trust and Commitment".
If you meet the job requirements and eager to get an opportunity that fulfills your aspirations to afford you a prestigious position with an attractive salary as well as an attractive package of allowances, health insurance for you and your family, life insurance and other benefits - in addition to training and development, fair bonuses and promotions, please do submit your application to join TIIB team for the following position.
Job Title: DataBase Administrator
Position Code: ITDB001
Location: Head Office-Sana’a
Department: IT Department
Reporting to: Head of DataBase section
Working hours: 40hrs/week
Opening date: 22/08/2017
Closing Date: 22/09/2017
Scope of Work
Manage all work of database (Oracle, SQL-Server) in both UAT and production environments.
Tasks and responsibilities:
- DataBase Monitoring: Customize Database performance; manage Database size; and access any wrong DB behavior.
- DataBase maintenance: Remove unnecessary files after backup; observe the OCFS and Database Network.
- DataBase Auditing: Review audit tables and manage DB authentication.
- Database Backup: Build Backup procedures and Back up Test.
- Database Recovering: Apply recovering tools to recover a full report of damaged, lost data; and restore DB from Backup.
- Oracle Data Guard: configure and monitor database with DGMGRL.
- Contact with bank branches to solve any issue happened and handle any task in the field.
Qualification and Experience
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or Information Systems / Computer Engineering (or relevant).
- 6 years of experience in DataBase Management.
Training Courses and certificates
- OCA or OCP.
- RAC and ASM (preferred)
- Data Guard
- Highly proficient in English and Arabic.
- Advanced level in using Microsoft Office applications and other applications.
Skills and Capabilities
- High level of work organization and documentation
- Punctuality and interpersonal skills
- Project Management Skills
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to prioritize.
- Sense of responsibility.
- Ability of paying attention to details.
- Qualified and interested applicants are required to send their CVs along with a covering letter to the following email address : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Please Indicate the post name and code in the subject field of your message as below:
Data Base Administrator - ITDB001
- Only Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.