HR & Admin Assistant
The Admin & HR assistant will be responsible for providing administrative support to ensure the smooth running of the field office, guesthouse’s and the travel and ensuring compliance with administrative guidelines. Also admin & HR assistant will be responsible for performing key human resource support duties such as filing personnel documents, processing leave requests, updating leave, recruitment and training trackers and participating in the recruitment and orientation of junior staff.
KEY AREAS OF ACCOUNTABILITY:
- Ensure that leave, recruitment and training trackers are updated on a regular basis and information shared with HR Officer for one central data base
- Monitor staff attendance and ensure that all staff timesheets are submitted and send to HR Officer on time.
- Assist the HR Officer in communicating with interview candidates and scheduling for tests and interviews.
- Prepare the contracts for casual staff.
- Maintain confidentiality and safety of all personnel and recruitment documents.
- Comply with all relevant Save the Children policies and procedures with respect to child protection, health and safety, equal opportunities and other relevant policies.
- Other duties that may from time to time be requested by the HR Officer/ Field Manager.
- Visit staff houses and ensure the proper maintenance and cleanliness of the office and the guesthouse facilities at all times;
- Prepare purchase requests for admin needs; ensure office supplies are in stock at all times, including stationary,
- Do fillings and maintain fillings system in the admin dept.
- Prepare petty cash reimbursement forms and advance forms;
- Prepare payments for utility bills and submit to finance timely. Ensure all payments due are made on time so that the office / guesthouse will have continuous electricity, water, telephone and internet services.
- Ensure timely submission of service contracts and temporary contract to finance department.
- Prepare couriers as needed; Scan, fax, photocopy, and type documents when requested;
- Purchase supplies for the office (tea, coffee, sugar etc.) and for the guesthouse(s) as needed.
- Provide supplies for trainings / meetings in office such as food, photocopying and make sure everything is in place .
- Check generators in the premises and ensure it is maintained and has enough fuel on weekly basis.
- Carryout repairs and maintenance of all photocopiers, printers and projectors and keep them in good working conditions.
- Follow-up and do all necessary repairs and building maintenance.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- University degree preferably in management.
- HR management experience.
- Office management experience.
- At least one year INGO experience preferred.
- Excellent computer skills, Microsoft Office Suite and Microsoft Windows OS.
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- High integrity and the ability to work with confidential information.
- The ability to multi-task and deal with sensitive issues with diplomacy and discretion.
We are looking for both men and women from Yemen with enthusiasm and commitment to improve the protection and promotion of the rights of all children in Yemen
- All applicants will be subject to Save the Children’s Child safe guardian Policy and Reference Checking Process.
- Qualified and interested applicants should send their CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The deadline for receiving applications is 13/09/2017.