Ended Database Agent
Solidarités International (SI) is a French humanitarian organization, which has been committed to provide aid in the event of conflicts
and natural disasters. SI mission is to provide aid as quickly and as efficiently as possible to endangered populations by meeting their
vital needs: drinking water, food and shelter.
SI is currently opening a mission in Yemen. The mission will consist of an emergency and post-emergency program in the district of Al Qabbaytah, in Lahj. This position will be based in the coordination office in Aden.
I. Responsibilities and Tasks
The Database Agent assists the operation teams in the entry, processing and backing-up of information collected in the field.
List of main tasks:
- Maintain updated program databases
- Maintain updated location maps for Solidarités International activities
- Enter data provided into the appropriate software
- Support teams in the processing of information and data gathered
- File and back up information and data
- Produce and provide the data and information requested by the program teams
ORG CHART POSITION (reporting and functional relationships)
- Line manager: FSL Program Manager Assistant
- Line report(s) on base: FSL Program Manager Assistant
II. Profile required
- Education: Diploma in Information Technology
- Languages: English compulsory
- IT skills: Good knowledge of Office software : Excel, Word, Outlook, Power Point
- Professional experience: 2 years of experience in similar position (NGO, Private or Public sector)
- Personal qualities: : rigorous, organized, able to manage important workload, good learning capacity, good communication, reactive, team spirit, good written and analyses capacities, resistance to stress
- Please submit your application (CV, cover letter, photocopies of diplomas, certificates of employment etc) to Solidarités International by email to: email@example.com
- NB: Title of the related position must be written in the email subject.
- Final date for applications: 30 September 2017
- Important Note: Applications for this position will be screened on a rolling bases and once the matching shortlist is selected this Ad may end before the mentioned deadline.