Location: Aden and Zinjibar
The Danish Refugee Council (DRC) is a private, independent, non-government organisation working with refugees, asylum seekers and other migrants. DRC Yemen operates within a broader regional context including the Horn of Africa.
To guard and protect DRC compound, premises, staff and other assets.
• Control access to DRC compound and premises restricting access to authorized persons only.
• Enforce DRC’s no weapons policy.
• Demonstrate high level of discipline and punctuality at all times reporting to duty on time.
• Preform frequent security rounds during shift as required.
• Assist in keeping the facility and compound clean – removing rubbish etc.
• Welcome visitors; ensuring the visitor’s log is signed; and direct the visitors to the office.
• Switch on/off generator and water pumps as required and refuel the generators.
• Fill in fuel/generators logs as required.
• Report any suspicious activities or irregularities including security incidents immediately to the liaison and safety officer.
• React in a safe sound manner in case of emergencies.
• Activate the fire alarm in case of fire, call fire department and assist LSO in the head count of staff.
• Follow DRC safety and security guidelines and uphold DRC’s core values.
• Any other duties assigned by Liaison and safety officer.
CVs are invited at the below link by the 24th Sep, 2017. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. Also please make sure to write your name in the attachment else your CV won’t be perceived.