Under supervision of Warehouse Officer, to management the warehouse and Monitor the quantity and quality of commodity (ies) stored (WFP commedities), and monitoring the stock in and out, supervision the commodity (ies) provision to Fixed Health Facilities and for Outreach teams in the targeted areas and ensuring the implementation of warehouse management with SC policy.
KEY AREAS OF ACCOUNTABILITY:
- Responsible for assisting in the management of the warehouse, in line with organizations policies.
- Ensure that accurate and complete accounting, reporting and internal control systems are functioning and that all relevant records are properly maintained with the support of the line manager /supervisor.
- Ensure that standard systems are properly maintained at warehouses along with the update in TIM system.
- Assess the availability of space and prepare stacking/storage plans prior to programming/contingency commodities arrivals.
- Assist or Supervise the receipt of all arriving consignments.
- Assist or Monitor the quantity and quality of commodity (ies) stored WFP commodities.
- Assit in Monitoring and supervise the commodities provision to Fixed Health Facilities and outreach teams in the targeted areas.
- Assist in Carrying out regular physical random warehouse checks of commodities and inventory.
- Assit to Prepare all procedures and necessary steps for commodity disposal;
- Assist or Produce regular stocks reports and daily stocks positions;
- Prepare loading plans and ensure that standard waybills are duly complete.
- Perform other related duties as required.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Relevant diploma or university degree
- Further studies desirable, particularly logistics, business or computer related.
- Preferably to have any medical qualification.
- Proven experience in warehouse management and familiarity with logistics accounting procedures.
- At least one year of relevant professional work experience in related field..
- Excellent mathematical skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to identify potential problems before they occur.
- An excellent record keeper who keeps information up to date.
- Demonstrated capacity for self-organization.
- Ability to manage and organize of laborers.
- Computer skills, including internet navigation.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a multi-cultural environment.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including patience, Diplomacy, Capability to create strong relationship between among all teams’ members.
- Experience of and well developed skills in staff management, supervision and capacity building
- Experience with Save the Children award management system (AMS)
- Significant experience with NGOs in an international environment
We are looking for both men and women from Yemen with enthusiasm and commitment to improve the protection and promotion of the rights of all children in Yemen
All applicants will be subject to Save the Children’s Child safe guardian Policy and Reference Checking Process.
Qualified and interested applicants should send their CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The deadline for receiving applications is 18/09/2017.