Duration of contract: One year, including 6 months (probationary period)
AZAL Islamic Microfinance program was established in October 2001, in partnership Between Soul Organization and the Social Fund for Development, to contribute to poverty reduction. This program offers a distinct chance for people, especially women and youth, to improve or start their own income generating projects as income generating activities by using Islamic benefits and loans (“Murabaha”).
- Responsible for all secretarial and administrative duties, personal and corporate matters.
- Assist in Programm's secretarial matters.
- Follow-up on urgent matters and issues raised during meetings.
- Manage meeting schedules, correspondences, reports, call screening, handling private and confidential matters.
- Assist in drafting letters, memorandums and preparation of presentation.
- Maintain a systematic filing system and safe keeping of important documents.
- Translation of documents from English to Arabic and vice versa.
- Maintain strict confidentiality and interact professionally with all levels of Management and staff.
- Undertake special assignments, ad-hoc functions and related duties as and when required.
- Bachelor Degree.
- 2 years' experience in a similar function.
- Very Good spoken and written English.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
- Matured, possess a pleasant personality, self-motivated, and able to multi task and work independently.
- Possess excellent interpersonal & communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and methodical skills.
- Excellent in using Outlook & Emails.
- Capacity to apply procedures.
Interested candidates should send their C.Vs to: firstname.lastname@example.org not later than 22nd of September 2017.
The job title should be mentioned in the subject of the email.