Reports to: Senior Finance Officer, Ibb
Location: Based in Ibb, with possible travel to field sites and country office in Sana’a
About International Medical Corps
International Medical Corps is a global, humanitarian, nonprofit organization dedicated to saving lives and relieving suffering through health care training and relief and development programs.
Context and Background
International Medical Corps is implementing a Health, Nutrition and WASH program in Yemen.
Primary Responsibilities of this position
- Prepare and verify payments vouchers and cheques while ensuring adequacy and accuracy of supporting documentation.
- Assist in transfer cash programing to designated beneficiaries through local exchanger agencies or handling cash in field area.
- Maintain the cash and bank books and ensure all transactions are recorded in a timely and accurate manner.
- Scan all payment vouchers and other financial documents on daily basis.
- Ensure that all financial documents and files are kept according to IMC policy and can be easily retrieved.
- Cash and bank account management in consultation with the finance Officer.
- Conduct daily cash counts.
- Prepare and send Daily Cash Report to Country office in Sana' including cash and bank balances.
- Provide assistance to finance officer as required.
- Other relevant duties as assigned by the supervisor.
Qualifications & Skills:
- University degree in Finance/Accounting or other related subject with 1 year experience.
- Previous experience working for NGO's is preferable.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Experience of a flexible approach to managing and prioritizing a high workload and multiple tasks in a fast paced environment with tight deadlines.
- Must work independently under difficult condition and limited supervision.
- Strong communication skill, with the ability to effectively present information and respond appropriately to questions from senior managers in the field.
- Excellent computer skills, especially MS Office.
- Excellent English language and Arabic language skills (written and spoken).
candidates need to submit their CVs to IMC-TaizHR@internationalmedicalcorps.org and need to write the title of the position you applied for in the "email subject line"