Ended Health Information System Officer
Design format for field data collection and to ensure all health information related to cholera is consolidated and represented to facilitate analysis. Monitoring the progress of the program against the target. Facilitating all Human resources related activities for health workers, with full coordination with program officer and coordinator to ensure capacity building plan is done and implemented.
KEY AREAS OF ACCOUNTABILITY:
- Help cholera program officer in training the new staff in cholera information system formats and make sure that all concern people at health facility level understand the reporting system.
- Collect, Revise, and enter daily, weekly and monthly cholera reports into health cholera data base, including online systems, and ensure that all information entered is correct and valid.
- Analyze data per each targeted sites and illustrates the achievement for each week and month.
- Provide coaching to key staff on the common mistakes in the reports to be corrected and revise the reports before submission of daily, weekly and monthly reports and databases.
- With support cholera program officer develop Individual monthly and or quarterly plans for refresher trainings and on job coaching of facility staff on reporting
- Urgently inform the cholera Health program officer and coordinator of any disease outbreaks and consult on the mitigation plan.
- Build the capacity and develop strong relationship with health office surveillance staff on how to generate and share cholera data collected from the DTCs and ORTs..
- With coordination with program officer to fellow all human resource needs for health staff. Like ( ID card, Emails, medical insurance,…….) with focal person for HR.
- Prepare the payment sheet for incentive staff and volunteers in monthly basis and submitted to Finance.
- Analyze the data and prepare weekly and monthly report against the indicators of the program to see the level of the achievement and advice on the actions that need to be taken in liaison with the cholera program officer. And health coordinator.
- To help in conducting health surveys and according to the needs.
- Documentation of all document related for the project, including reports, data base, and MEMOs .assessment reports.
- Provide support in preparing up to date and accurate data on targeted districts (villages, population, targeted areas.
- Participate in data and reporting training, and in making various registration forms, sheets, survey outputs, reporting forms.
- Maintain data entry backup on regular basis,(hard and soft)
- Collect information needed for cholera response projects and transfer them in to the software data.
- Working effectively as team member and solve staff problems whenever occur.
- Take up any job related assignment as requested by supervisor.
QUALIFICATIONS, EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS
- Relevant university degree.
- Extensive work experience in Social work with focus on community development and mobilization.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, including patience, Diplomacy, Capability to create strong relationship between among all teams’ members.
- Strong presentation and computer skills in MS word and excel.
- Self motivated.
- Strong training facilitation.
We are looking for both men and women from Yemen with enthusiasm and commitment to improve the protection and promotion of the rights of all children in Yemen.
- All applicants will be subject to Save the Children’s Child safe guarding Policy and Reference Checking Process.
- Interested candidates should send CV and Cover Letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The deadline for receiving applications is 19/09/2017
- Please put “HIS Officer Lahj” as the subject line of the email.