Position: Data Management Officer
Job location: Aden
Report to: Project Manager
Background about FMF
FMF is a non-profit and non-governmental organization aiming to provide health, nutrition, food security and protection services as a humanitarian response to the escalating socio-economic situation in Yemen since 2012.
FMF is implementing a Reproductive Health Project in four governorates (Aden, Abyan, Al Dhale’a and Shabwa) to deliver quality Emergency Obstetrics and life-saving RH services to the beneficiaries. Data Management Officer who is following.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure the availability of accurate, complete, and up-to-date information required for effective project design, implementation, management, monitoring, and evaluation.
- Aggregate and maintain information from technical and field teams.
- Develop new data collection and data analysis tools to facilitate reaching information.
- Verify data quality (completeness, timeliness), identify gaps in information management, recommend corrective actions and prepare relevant documents to include in project.
- Conduct data collection audits in order to ensure that no unnecessary data collection is occurring and to ensure that all necessary data is being captured.
- Create and maintain databases and spreadsheets that meet projects requirements.
- Ensure that projects and offices documentation is following the policies and regulations of FMF.
- Ensure the quality of all projects data collection coming from the field, including reviewing databases and reports, checking original data sources, and continuously building the capacity of the field team.
- Provide timely feedback to team through their supervisors related to data quality issues such accuracy and completeness so it will be corrected on time as necessary.
- Complete and shares reports to project management and other applicable staff on time as per agreed deadlines.
- Responsible for data analysis and data protection following the FMF data protection protocols.
- Responsible to maintain all type of documentation for audit and other official purpose with proper tracking system.
- Assist with statistical data when require.
- Participate in any other activity that may be required in connection with the data management
- Perform assigned related tasks by the project management.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree in information or data management and processing field or its equivalent.
- Minimum 2 years of previous experience in data management for humanitarian or development projects.
- Management roles preferably in complex emergency programs for N/INGOs.
- Applicable knowledge working with statistic databases is required; applicable knowledge with SPSS and data analysis is an advantage.
- Previous experience in Health projects is essential.
- Very good written English and ability to write good quality reports.
- Excellent interpersonal, negotiation skills, self-motivated, results-driven and excellent sense of organization.
How to Apply
Interested candidates are requested to submit their application by (Clicking Here)
Important Notes / مقترحات هامة
إتباع تعليمات التقديم المذكورة في كل إعلان ستزيد من فرصة النظر لسيرتك الذاتية من قبل الجهة المعلنة
تذكر أن تكتب إسم الوظيفة و موقعها في عنوان البريد عندما يكون التقديم عبر الإيميل
Jobs you may be interested in
Posted 1 week ago
Deadline: 20 Jan. 2022