Finance Assistant - Sanaa
Position: Finance Assistant
Vacancy Reference Number: FAR- SAN/22
PURPOSE OF DIVISION:
The overall aim of our financial response is to ensure enhanced access to effective and dignified financial assistance in Reporting Day to day activities and assist to have increased support to program unites and guide program staff to implement the project activities in proper way. And to make controlling of the budget for all projects.
The Finance Division closely works with country programme team in identifying, planning, implementing, monitoring and evaluating the financial projects issues and to deal with donor requirements, and Auditors.
Under the guidance of the Senior Finance Officer, Financial Reporting Assistant is responsible for following up with all stockholders and keep project statues and devolve reporting tracker and Extract reports and create Adjusting entries in AX for officer / Senior post and approval. And coordination and follow up with all stack holder to ensure that financial reports, Budget are submitted in a timely and accurate manner during project cycle. And to Provide Assistance in Financial and Accounting matter and Audit of the Finance Department.
KEY WORKING RELATIONSHIPS
Reporting to the Senior Finance Officer reporting and budgeting, the Finance Assistant has the responsibility to assist in prepare daily requirements of financial reports and budget as per IRY policies, and donor instruction and maintain close working relationship with IRY Staff and other Donors.
SCOPE AND AUTHORITY
Scope of the Role:
Reporting to the Reporting and Budgeting Senior officer, the FA has the responsibility to Financial and Accounting business Management. Prepare the financial reports / Project Reports in the light of IAS/IFRS/GAAP/Donor Guidelines, and to participate in External Audit as and when required. And Prepare Budget Variance Analysis Report. assist office as needed.
Responsibility for Resources:
- Responsible for update the actual expense via actual budget.
- Support overall Finance department and represent at different forums when required
- Assistance to meet Reporting and Budgeting requirements,
- Responsibility for all Office Management/Book keeping/Grants Filing System Management
The job holder is accountable for fulfilling his or her roles and responsibilities in line with Islamic values and principles of fairness, humanity, honesty, respect and fair treatment of his/her colleagues and staff. This includes but not limited to:
- Preparation of financial project reports.
- Preparation of Monthly Budget Variance Report
- Developing and maintaining strong working relationships with all budget holders, providing sound advice on financial management and compliance.
- Review of project accounts, cross checking reports against budgets, investigate differences and any variances to projections and resolve.
- Prepare financial reports to donors as per budget by using AX System as per donor requirements and International HQ requirements.
- Provides regular, comprehensive reports as requested by Management.
- following donor formats and contract requirements, checking project budgets.
- Monitoring of financial procedures in field offices when required.
- Coordination with external auditors as and when required.
- Review of cross charge and cost allocation as assigned.
- Any other assignment as per the instruction of the line manager/ division manager.
1. Bachelor's degree in accounting
2. One-year experience preferable in I/NGO sector.
3. Confident and able to work and communicate directly with employees and people.
4. Good management and representation competencies.
5. Excellent communication skills and ability to work and live within a team environment.
6. Computer proficient in Excel Word, and internet.
7. Excellent oral and written communication skills in English & Arabic.
- MS office, Customer Dealing, Filling System &Financial System.
- Responsible, Confidentiality, Integrity, Punctuality, Trustworthy, Goal Oriented & Team Player
University degree in accounting.
Understanding of and commitment to safeguarding, child safety and protection from sexual abuse and exploitation principles.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates are requested to Click Here .
- All applications must include the vacancy reference number in the Reference No. Applications without the correct reference number will not be considered.
- Qualified Females are strongly encouraged to apply
- Only Short –listed candidates will be contacted.
- Islamic Relief does not charge any recruitment fees and does not use external recruitment agencies.
لا تفرض الإغاثة الإسلامية اي رسوم او مبالغ ماليه على التوظيف ولا تتعامل مع اي وكالات توظيف خارجيه.
Important Notes / مقترحات هامة
إتباع تعليمات التقديم المذكورة في كل إعلان ستزيد من فرصة النظر لسيرتك الذاتية من قبل الجهة المعلنة
تذكر أن تكتب إسم الوظيفة و موقعها في عنوان البريد عندما يكون التقديم عبر الإيميل