MEAL Assistant (3) This job has ended. You cannot apply anymore.
The Sustainable Development Foundation (SDF) is a non-governmental, voluntary, independent organization established in March 2015, officially registered at the Ministry of Social Affairs as per license (99). As SDF has been present in Yemen since 2015, it has experience implementing emergency child protection and education responses, including women and youth empowerment. SDF has experience in handling large grants from international donors, such as UNDP, UNHCR, WFP, OCHA, WHO, SCI and ZOA. The Foundation has excellent national-level relations and has experience in coordinating with both national and international NGOs. It has offices, staff and community-based committees in Hajjah, Sana'a, Marib, Ibb, Hudidah, Dhamar, Almahweet, Al-Bayda’a, a6nd Hadramout as well as solid experiences engaging with local communities from whom it gained acceptance and with whom it has collaborated in the past. In addition to that, SDF creates livelihood opportunities and community-based protection.
Posted vacancy: MEAL Assistant
Location: Hajjah/ Almahweet
Employer: Sustainable Development Foundation (SDF) – Yemen.
Doner: ZOA / UNDP
Position Type: Full-time Contract.
Position reporting to: MEAL Officer.
Starting Date: ASAP.
Postdate: May 18th, 2023
Closing date: May 27th, 2023
Number of Positions in Hajjah: 2
Number of Positions in Almahweet:1
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Working closely with the MEAL Officer to establish a mechanism for data collection tools (quantitative and qualitative) and reporting to ensure all monitoring requirements are met, including field monitoring.
- Assist in organizing, designing, planning and carrying out the verification, evaluation, analysis, compilation and dissemination of MEAL data.
- Assist in developing the logical frame work for the project.
- Assist in developing tracking tools for projects’ indicators to ensure that activities are tracked according to agreed plans.
- Conduct regular field visits to track progress against indicators and put in place systems for routing data quality checks and revisions.
- Work closely with the MEAL Officer and program staff to ensure data on project deliverables and achievements against the log frame is as accurate and up to date as possible and managed according to agreed processes and standards.
- Assist in conducting data quality assessments on key activities and developing analytical reports.
- Regularly collect case studies, success stories, and human-interest stories that tell an interactive story of the development impact of project activities.
- Regularly conduct/analyze/report Baselines, PDM, End-lines and other surveys, as requested.
- Work closely with the MEAL Officer to guide the regular sharing of the outputs of M&E findings with project staff, implementing partners, and primary stakeholders.
- Compiling and analyzing collected data in order to identify lessons learned and any gaps or problems; sharing results in project reflection meetings and reporting any concerns to the MEAL Officer and appropriate program staff.
- Conduct monthly Field Visits and share the reports on timely manner.
- Work with the MEAL Officer to support the Program team in the monthly, quarterly, annual, and final reporting, ensuring that the reporting meets donor expectations and requirements.
- in coordination with the MEAL Officer, implement the Accountability Mechanism, including preparations of tools for feedback and complaint collecting and recording, and responding.
- Assist the MEAL Officer to manage the complaints from beneficiaries on the hotline, mobile, feedback boxes and/or any newly instituted feedback channels.
- Ensure the timely entry of all feedback received from beneficiaries/stakeholders into the CFM database and direct the feedback to the project focal point for following up.
- Assist on submitting the CFM database/report on the weekly and monthly basis to Team Leader – MEAL, focusing on lessons learned which identified and generated from CFM.
- Perform other relevant duties as assigned by the Direct Supervisor.
Qualifications and Requirements:
- Bachelor`s degree in any related field.
- Experience in working on similar tasks and duties.
- Excellent verbal/written communication and relationship building skills.
- Excellent in Computer skills
- Excellent written and spoken English.
- Experience in planning and managing surveys.
- Excellent Experience in writing reports
- Flexible with working hours and conditions.
- Good organizational skills, attention to detail and reporting in a timely manner.
- Team player, presentable, dynamic and customer oriented.
- Ability to work independently and proactively.
- Ability to work under pressure and handle multiple tasks.
- Commitment to and understanding of SDF’s aims, values and principles.
Professional Standards: The SDF workers must adhere to the values and principles outlined in SDF Way - Standards for Professional Conduct. These are Integrity, Service, Accountability, and Equity. In accordance with these values, the SDF operates and enforces policies on Beneficiary Protection from Exploitation and Abuse, Child Safeguarding, Anti Workplace Harassment, Fiscal Integrity Anti-Retaliation, and Combating Trafficking in Persons.
How to Apply
Important Notes / مقترحات هامة
إتباع تعليمات التقديم المذكورة في كل إعلان ستزيد من فرصة النظر لسيرتك الذاتية من قبل الجهة المعلنة
تذكر أن تكتب إسم الوظيفة و موقعها في عنوان البريد عندما يكون التقديم عبر الإيميل