Program and Reporting Assistant
Position: Program and reporting Assistant
Report to: Program Manager
Position Type: Full Time till December 31, 2022, Renewable annually based on fund availability and performance.
ABOUT Action For Humanity:
Action For Humanity is a humanitarian and development non-profit agency that provides emergency relief, rehabilitation, and development assistance to communities worldwide. MI partners with communities in fragile settings to save lives and build resilience, dignity, and long-term well-being. All communities in fragile settings can achieve long-term well-being.
Under the direct supervision of the Program Manage, the Program Assistant will be responsible for reporting of all projects activities as the designed work plan and proposals. Program Assistant responsibilities include the completion of projects reports on time. Other important aspects of the role include overseeing all aspects of projects including financial and program planning and reporting sets deadlines, assigning responsibilities, monitoring, summarizing the progress of project. Comply with AFH policies and practice with respect to code of conduct, equal opportunities and other relevant policies and procedures.
Duties and Responsibilities:
The “Program Assistant” will be responsible but not limited to:
- Oversee the completion reports of the project in accordance with AFH policies and guidelines, and ensure the project is implemented to a high quality, on time and with agreed work plans.
- Make well informed decisions and problem solve any issues related to assigned project activities, with support from the program manager.
- Review and submit accurate, informative and quality weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reports (in both Arabic and English when required
- Keep the Program Manager informed on progress achieved and challenges faced throughout project implementation.
- Contribute to addressing problems in the field, and maintain regular and timely communication and information sharing with Program manager
- follow up and recommend improvements based on the feedback from the governorate stakeholders and beneficiaries
- Any other tasks assigned from the program manager
Qualification and Skill:
- Bachelor degree in Management, Community Development, Business Administration Social Science, Economics ,or relevant field is required.
- Proven work experience as a Project Assistant or similar role
- At least 1-2 years of experience working on reporting roles preferably with INGOs or NGO
- Excellent organizational and communication skills and teamwork-oriented.
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and organization skills.
- Proficient in standard Microsoft Office package (Word, Excel, Outlook) and typing.
- Ability to travel as required within the governorates districts
- Ability to work under pressure and manage personal stress levels.
- Flexible and respectful team player.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both languages Arabic and English.
- Extremely flexible, and have the ability to cope with stressful situations and frustrations.
- Creative and able to work with limited resources.
We uphold the Humanitarian Principles; our key values:
- Integrity and transparency
- Communicating openly, clearly, timely and appropriately.
- Excellence in all activities.
How to Apply
Please send your applications by email to: email@example.com
indicating in the subject line: Program and Reporting Assistant- Sanaa
Please include: C.V. in English/ Arabic Letter of Motivation if there is Applications with no clear indication of the subject will not be considered
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Deadline to send your application: 31st.10.2022
Important Notes / مقترحات هامة
إتباع تعليمات التقديم المذكورة في كل إعلان ستزيد من فرصة النظر لسيرتك الذاتية من قبل الجهة المعلنة
تذكر أن تكتب إسم الوظيفة و موقعها في عنوان البريد عندما يكون التقديم عبر الإيميل