Team Leader This job has ended. You cannot apply anymore.
Job Title: Team leader
Band/ Level / Grade: 8B
Location: Aldahle`e Gov- Gehaf District.
The International Rescue Committee responds to the world’s worst humanitarian crises and helps people to survive and rebuild their lives. Founded in 1933 at the request of Albert Einstein, the IRC offers lifesaving care and life-changing assistance to refugees forced to flee from war or disaster. At work today in over 40 countries and in 22 US cities, the IRC restores safety, dignity and hope to millions who are uprooted and struggling to endure.
The IRC leads the way from harm to home.
The IRC Yemen Country program has been established in 2012, and currently is implementing integrated Health, Nutrition, Environmental Health (WASH), Economic Recovery and Development, Women Protection and Empowerment and Education programming in eight governorates. The IRC Yemen Country Program operates with its Country Office in Sana’a and its main Field Office in Aden. Other subfield offices include Abyan, Hodeida and Al Dhale, with the Al Dhale office covering Lahj, and the Abyan office covering activities in Shabwa.
Scope of Work:
The Mobile Team Leader will responsible for supervising the mobile team and ensuring the running of the mobile clinic operations in the selected sites and working as General Physician / Medical assistant for providing diagnosis and treatment to patients visiting areas of gathering places health facilities. The position is based in Azarik district, AlDhalee governorate. S/He will be also the focal point for the team and reporting to Health Officer, in coordination with heads of other program sectors.
The post holder will be responsible for providing curative and preventative health care, refer patients to a higher level of care when necessary.
- Apply technical knowledge and skills to implement and/or assist in community delivery of program activities
- Provide quality treatment of patients according to the local and international protocols.
- Adhere technically to the universal precaution to prevent the spread of the disease in the treatment center.
- To ensure timely submission of daily/weekly reports to the health information officer and the health officer.
- Assists in preparing reports, assessments, surveys and collection of information for the project proposal.
- Ensure close coordination with the local authorities, as well as community leaders for all the implemented activities.
- Perform other tasks as may be assigned by the Health Officer/Manager.
Requirements (Qualifications, Skills, and Abilities)
- Bachelor's degree in medicine is preferred/Diploma in Medical Assistant.
- A Minimum of three years of professional experience in hospital settings
- INGO experience is helpful.
- Personal qualities: Works well in and promotes teamwork, comfortable in a multi-cultural environment, flexible and able to handle pressure well.
- English language prefer.
- Ability to work after office hours to achieve assigned tasks as per need & priority.
The IRC and IRC workers are expected to adhere to the values and principles outlined in IRC Way - Standards for Professional Conduct. These are Integrity, Service, and Accountability. In accordance with these values, the IRC operates and enforces policies on Beneficiary Protection from Exploitation and Abuse, Child Safeguarding, Anti Workplace Harassment, Fiscal Integrity, and Anti-Retaliation
How to Apply
Important Notes / مقترحات هامة
إتباع تعليمات التقديم المذكورة في كل إعلان ستزيد من فرصة النظر لسيرتك الذاتية من قبل الجهة المعلنة
تذكر أن تكتب إسم الوظيفة و موقعها في عنوان البريد عندما يكون التقديم عبر الإيميل